• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    If anything were to happen and you could only take one rifle with you what would it be?
    I would take my NHM91 because it is well build has never failed and eats any ammo. I believe that most people if there lives relied on a gun running and not stopping would choose the AK.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    AK is not a main battle rifle. My CETME is a main battle rifle. So are G3s, FALs, M14s. I'd carry my CETME, it works, it good for at least another 10k rounds, I have 35 fully loaded, functional magazines for it. I need to put the sling back on it, and I need to procure a little red wagon to carry the magazines.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    M1 Garand.

If I had one, and it wasn't at the bottom of a river from a freak canoeing accident.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    AK is not a main battle rifle. My CETME is a main battle rifle. So are G3s, FALs, M14s. I'd carry my CETME, it works, it good for at least another 10k rounds, I have 35 fully loaded, functional magazines for it. I need to put the sling back on it, and I need to procure a little red wagon to carry the magazines.

haha little red wagon :thumbsup:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    M1 Garand.

If I had one, and it wasn't at the bottom of a river from a freak canoeing accident.

I think your the worst boating enthusiast I have ever known you keep losing crap!!!

Where do you go boating BTW??

Damn this SCUBA gear is heavy..........:innocent0

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    If I am on foot, the Mini-14 (or 10/22) because it is possible to carry the most ammo and still have room for water. .308 and 30-06 not so much.

If I am driving there will be no rifle left behind.

Forest

The AR guy
    Jul 13, 2011
    While my 6.8 SPR is my favorite (see Avatar), I'd have to take my 5.56 M4gery for it's light weight and compact size.

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    IMO a battle rifle is a full size rifle caliber, semi auto rifle. AKs and the like would be combat rifles to me.

on that note...i currently dont own a battle rifle.

Kevp

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2008
    IMO a battle rifle is a full size rifle caliber, semi auto rifle. AKs and the like would be combat rifles to me.

on that note...i currently dont own a battle rifle.

You are correct except that the intermediate caliber weapons (.223/5.56, 7.62x39, 6.8 SPC) are known as the dreaded "a" rifle in military terms. Many do not like acknowledging that due to the antis using it for their nefarious purposes.

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    You are correct except that the intermediate caliber weapons (.223/5.56, 7.62x39, 6.8 SPC) are known as the dreaded "a" rifle in military terms. Many do not like acknowledging that due to the antis using it for their nefarious purposes.

correct, which is why ars and such are not assault rifles by my definition, no full auto=no assault weapon. semi only, intermediate caliber = combat rifle

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    of what options i have, i'd take my 91. my favorite rifle to shoot with iron sights. can get ammo (7.62x51nato). always runs.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Crossman 760XL

Well Punk, Did I pump the rifle 10 or 11 times? Ask yourself, Pellet or BB?
    Is he going to shoot out my left or right eye out? Feel Lucky, Punk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom