Can I have another Admin review this please I feel there might be improper infraction

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I would apologize for whatever I did to become his “enemy” by using my words, but if I hadn’t done whatever it was that I did y’all would not have had this great thread to read!

I actually thought it was a funny that he said that but was amazed as it blew right up. I really don’t even know what to say about the whole thing.

I like the part where you actually wore your big boy pants on MDS and didn't report him.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I like the part where you actually wore your big boy pants on MDS and didn't report him.

I have never reported anyone and to tell you the truth I don’t even know how. Never saw the point really.

And I didn’t take offense to what he said, no point in taking offense on the internet anyway

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh

I reported his post and I stand by my actions. A new guy declaring two people his enemy for criticizing his support of a gun control measure strikes me a bit odd, and slightly threatening. I mean no harm to others, and I expect the same of them.

Further, I was not the only one to report his ********, but I'll say I couldn't care less if I had been the only one. Lastly, this epic flameout never would gotten started had the administration not agreed that the OP violated the rules. Turns out, we didn't want this fool in our community after all.

If you think that means I don't wear big boy pants, well, there's not much I can do about that.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I reported his post and I stand by my actions. A new guy declaring two people his enemy for criticizing his support of a gun control measure strikes me a bit odd, and slightly threatening. I mean no harm to others, and I expect the same of them.

Further, I was not the only one to report his ********, but I'll say I couldn't care less if I had been the only one. Lastly, this epic flameout never would gotten started had the administration not agreed that the OP violated the rules. Turns out, we didn't want this fool in our community after all.

If you think that means I don't wear big boy pants, well, there's not much I can do about that.

I Thank You for standing tall and owning it , lots of character in doing so . :thumbsup:

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I Thank You for standing tall and owning it , lots of character in doing so . :thumbsup:

I stated it very early in the thread as well, before the meltdown truly got underway.

Edit: post #6 in this thread

Clearly, you didn't follow the forum rules. If you're unclear on the rules, you may find them here: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=56622

More information on the infraction system:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=67874

In the interest of full disclosure, I reported your post to the staff to let them act as they saw fit. Personally, I do not take the language you used lightly. A great deal of the membership feels the same way, for good reason.

Enjoy your stay on MDS.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

My point was that the person who was called an "enemy" didn't think it was a big deal and was an example to all of us. Don't like certain threads or what is said? Just ignore it. Wearing the big boy pants is just a metaphor.

Would this guy have flamed out anyway? Probably, they usually all do over time but sticks and stones and all that.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Now available in the MDS Christmas Men's shop.

Salesman not included.

Attachments

• jared.jpg
      jared.jpg
      5.5 KB · Views: 287
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members