• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    The Woollard case and SCOTUS' refusal to grant CERT has settled the shall issue problem in MD for now until the new case goes through the legal system.

There are plenty of other infringements like Red Flag and bump stock bans that also need to be dealt with.

Infringement takes many forms. We need to resist as many as we can afford to fight.

Congrats to MSI and our plaintiffs for standing up for all of us.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Now it will be very interesting to see how our anti 2a ag and the MGA will respond to this. Of course some and or one of the monkey county demorats says MD only has to pay a person if they take their land.. Im sure we all here know who this ah lady is that said that ....

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    MSI is doing everything it can to defend the 2nd amendment in MD. That includes suing the state to keep unconstitutional laws like this from taking effect. If we let "little" things like this through in favor of only fighting the bigger, harder battles, then we will be far worse off. In a state like Maryland, holding the line is huge.

Not one more inch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srephwed

Jul 25, 2010
    harford county
    Even if everything you own is unaffected by this horrible law donate! If they get away with this one they will come after your stuff. Count on it!!!

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Even if everything you own is unaffected by this horrible law donate! If they get away with this one they will come after your stuff. Count on it!!!

Exactly. If they get this it will be mag's next followed by anything without a wood stock. Next they will ban anything semi, followed by pumps and levers. They might us keep bolt actions, at least untill they call them sniper rifles.

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    Exactly. If they get this it will be mag's next followed by anything without a wood stock. Next they will ban anything semi, followed by pumps and levers. They might us keep bolt actions, at least untill they call them sniper rifles.

Too late. An NAACP rep pointed out that "sniper rifles are long guns" during testimony earlier this year - I was in the room and heard it first-hand. But don't take my word for it ... the video is available on the MDGA website, and the gentleman's statement begins at 5:38:08.

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Too late. An NAACP rep pointed out that "sniper rifles are long guns" during testimony earlier this year - I was in the room and heard it first-hand. But don't take my word for it ... the video is available on the MDGA website, and the gentleman's statement begins at 5:38:08.

Oh I was watching the live stream at the time. I'm tired of everyone saying (insert issue here) isn't the issue we should plant our flag on. Just one more bite of the cake, rinse and repeat.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

absolutely!!!

I have said all along, and caught a bit of flack over it from a few, that if they can ban and confiscate a piece of plastic mounted on the outside of a fire arm then they can ban and confiscate any damn thing they want

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom