• ...and so much more!
  • woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I have two multi-cal suppressors:

Griffin Optimus
    Liberty Cosmic

They may not be the lightest or best in class, but they both sound fantastic on anything I use them on, have low back pressure, and just work great. I am very happy with all 8 or so suppressors I own, but those two probably get the most use since they are so versatile. The Griffin Optimus in particular I feel is really worth it since you get so many accessories with them. I got mine with the Trump Bucks but even without that I wouldn't hesitate to buy again. Once I get around to buying more cans in the next few years, I'll be looking specifically at the Mystic X and something in the Hybrid class that can handle 45-70. Rumor has it Dead Air is coming out with something, and I'd bet Rugged has something in the works too.

ETA: not specifically endorsing any particular can here, just wanted to share my positive experience with multi-cal/modular cans in general. A lot of what gets posted on other sites might lead one to believe that multi-cal cans aren't "good enough." Again I make no claims to experiencing absolute bleeding edge best in class performance with mine, but they are very very good and I think better in performance than they get credit for.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    I have two multi-cal suppressors:

Griffin Optimus
    Liberty Cosmic

They may not be the lightest or best in class, but they both sound fantastic on anything I use them on, have low back pressure, and just work great. I am very happy with all 8 or so suppressors I own, but those two probably get the most use since they are so versatile. The Griffin Optimus in particular I feel is really worth it since you get so many accessories with them. I got mine with the Trump Bucks but even without that I wouldn't hesitate to buy again. Once I get around to buying more cans in the next few years, I'll be looking specifically at the Mystic X and something in the Hybrid class that can handle 45-70. Rumor has it Dead Air is coming out with something, and I'd bet Rugged has something in the works too.

ETA: not specifically endorsing any particular can here, just wanted to share my positive experience with multi-cal/modular cans in general. A lot of what gets posted on other sites might lead one to believe that multi-cal cans aren't "good enough." Again I make no claims to experiencing absolute bleeding edge best in class performance with mine, but they are very very good and I think better in performance than they get credit for.

from what ive seen, liberty cans seem to be a great buy for multi cal cans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom