• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    Well... are there?

Google maps lists a few, but all of them have reviews along the lines of "nice shop, but way too overpriced."

To expand, I'm going to be in the area this weekend and am searching for some of those "hi-cap clips" for my Glock and AK at a reasonable price. Gas prices being what they are, am I better off waiting for a good non-MD gun show?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    NoVA in Reston

Virginia Arms in Manassas

those are two that come to mind.

7A38

Sep 11, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    I also recommend Virginia Arms.

It's probably the best gun store (and has the best employees) that I have ever been to.

7A38

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    NoVA is an IP and they are pretty good at answering emails. Ask them about what you want.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I'm an idiot. I should have gone straight to the IP section and looked there first.

Thanks, though.

Why would you? You're on a Maryland site. I haven't been up there yet, they opened up after I stopped working in Reston :mad54: Virginia Arms has decent pricing on their guns, but their magazines are a little pricey.

Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    I'd give Nova Arms a thumbs up!

I might just wait until the next show to stock up on mags though, depending on pricing. That's usually all I buy at the shows.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    I'd give Nova Arms a thumbs up!

I might just wait until the next show to stock up on mags though, depending on pricing. That's usually all I buy at the shows.

I'm pretty stocked up the way it is. I'm just in the market for a couple of Glock 9mm factory "happy bars" and maybe a few spare AK mags.

Since the truck gets 16 MPG highway and I'm over 50 miles from the closest possible non-MD show site, I don't mind paying a little more per mag.

Fideo

Aug 27, 2009
    NoVA
    I will give another nod to NoVA; they have always done right by me. They have a good selection, reasonable prices, and have always been friendly.

Midgettem1

Jarhead
    Jun 7, 2011
    NOVA
    I got my RFB from NOVA, and a VA friend got her pistol from them. No complaints from me- very nice, helpful friendly staff.

CHUNKERMD

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    West MD
    Since I live in Western Md., I take a quick Ferry ride across the Potomac River and frequent www.loudoungunsinc.com. Leesburg,Va 703-771-7479
    I've not tried any others in NoVa.

They claim to be Northern Va's largest stocking dealer and have treated me well.
    (even after I told them I'm a Md. resident.)

atblis

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    I got my RFB from NOVA, and a VA friend got her pistol from them. No complaints from me- very nice, helpful friendly staff.
    That's good to know that they choose to not be ignorant regarding Maryland laws. That's my one reservation about Virginia Arms, they won't sell you any semi-automatic firearms if you're a Md resident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom