• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    It shows in stock, but then won't add to the cart.

However...

They have the same stuff in 50 round boxes for 15.1 cents per round also, with that coupon code. I just ordered 500 rounds and it came to $75.92 shipped.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Agreed, I have a nice 9mm hoard but I’m not going to turn down 15 cent brass case. You can hardly reload it that cheap and I know I’ll use it.

Yeah, that’s my thing. I don’t yet reload, but I am ever so close. But pricing it out, I don’t know that I could reload for cheaper than that, or if it is, it is because I am picking up ridiculous aunaities of reloading supplies when on sale. And the time is not worth it for me. I am looking at getting a single stage press. The bit of reloading I’ve done, I don’t mind it...but I still have better things I can do with my time than trying to save $1 per 100 rounds.

I sure save all my brass. Because who knows what prices might be in a few years. Or at worst, box it up and send it to freedom munititions for a discount.

I am much more interested in loading things like 6.5 Grendel where I can save more like $40 per 100 rounds. Or even .308 where I might save a few bucks per 100 compared to cheap .308 and I can also load a match bullet with a (well in theory) accurate powder load and dial in some serious accuracy all for saving a little money compared to a plinking .308 load.

armed_economist

Dec 4, 2017
    Ordered on Wednesday and arrived today (Saturday). Surprisingly they are all nicely package in plastic cases, each cartridge seated in its spot. 600 rounds of 9mm can be so heavy for its size, and picking up a box of that size could surprise you with a back injury.

IronEye

MDS Supporter
    Feb 10, 2018
    Howard County
    Ordered 1000 rounds of Winchester White Box 115gr FMJ 9mm for $137 shipped. That 20% coupon code worked great. Thanks!

Plus I love using PP for gun stuff.

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    Wait, the code does take 20% off, but how did you get down to that price?

I think I saw in another thread there was also a "family and friends" (or something like that) 10% discount just for today, which would have gotten it down to that price.

I'm glad I didn't see the Winchester in stock. I absolutely don't need it but I'd have another 1k rounds coming at me.

armed_economist

Dec 4, 2017
    I think I saw in another thread there was also a "family and friends" (or something like that) 10% discount just for today, which would have gotten it down to that price.

I'm glad I didn't see the Winchester in stock. I absolutely don't need it but I'd have another 1k rounds coming at me.

Damn, day after day the Academy promotions are getting increasingly wilder. Can't afford to get away from a computer for an hour even on the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom