• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Think what? That he is a left wing goober who doesn’t believe in the COTUS?

Meho1277

Oct 18, 2018
    So this thread is about PA scaling back reciprocity? It is my undertstanding that PA never had high reciprocity, but you could apply for a
    non resident ccw if you have one issued from your home state. Is this still true?

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Yup, Adams county. Courthouse in Gettysburg to pick up your permit after you start the process by mail. Whole thing goes pretty quickly. Days, not months. Imagine that.

PSA: Leave your pocket knife in the car when you head in to the building to wrap things up with the permit lady. You're going through courthouse security.

Or minutes ... I didn't mail, but showed up with the forms pre-filled out in hand and color photocopies of my MD DL license and wear and carry. Handed over those and the originals of same. I think I was in the building all of 15 minutes.

usa259

Mar 11, 2015
    Did the latest election change anything in PA that would potentially allow my NH Non-res permit to work again next year? Is NH Non-res worth renewing?

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Did the latest election change anything in PA that would potentially allow my NH Non-res permit to work again next year? Is NH Non-res worth renewing?

I am not sure but I read somewhere that PA only recognizes your CCW if you have one in your state of residence. NH non-res is useless now? I also have one.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

No. Until Pennsylvania elects an AG who will change the statute, it will not change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I am not sure but I read somewhere that PA only recognizes your CCW if you have one in your state of residence. NH non-res is useless now? I also have one.

Have you read anything in the previous 3 pages of posts? Or the thread TITLE??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom