• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    A fine time was had tonight, with a little bit of added black limo drama. There was also more good conversation with curious passers-by (pedestrians and drivers) who wanted to know what was up with the signs. It still seems that no one has heard about the Red Flag bill, which has been passed and is perilously close to becoming law. When people hear the details (granted, from our side), at least those whom I've talked to over the past couple of months, they are almost universally opposed to the inherent unfairness of this bill regardless of their positions on firearms per se.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Unfortunately he's scheduled to sign all the gun control bills tomorrow. Just announced.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I think it's kind of like a drug addict. You can't really help them until they hit rock bottom. When the rest of Montgomery County is like Baltimore city, maybe then they might entertain some pro gun initiatives. Sometimes I think we should let this crap happen/pass while the rest of the states become more free, then the bills could be overturned in court.

Derek

Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Mar 7, 2017
    Denton, MD
    Yeah, it sucks. But what did you do about? Did you do your best to make a difference?
    Take the punch... roll with it... counter punch.
    Let's figure out what we can do about it! I'll be talking with my delegates to figure out how we can take the sting out of it.
    Never give up, never surrender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom