• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armed_economist

Dec 4, 2017
    I got my order delivered today. As a first-time ammo buyer, I gotta say the box for 100 rounds looks much smaller than I expected, which is good, easier to store and hide.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    I got my order delivered today. As a first-time ammo buyer, I gotta say the box for 100 rounds looks much smaller than I expected, which is good, easier to store and hide.

Yeah for the range and value packs, they don’t put the rounds in styrofoam or plastic cases. They’re loose, but lay neatly flat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Maybe it was already mentioned on the thread, but 147gr BPT subsonic can be had for about 16c a round with coupon code CC201820PCT and MIR:
    https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/browning-9mm-147-grain-ammunition#repChildCatid=

I've been shooting quite a lot of 9mm lately, so I ordered half a case to replenish my stockpile... also need some food for the Octane 9 clearing in the next couple months. Not thrilled about it being FP vs RN, but such is life. Tossed in the 1100 rounds of 22lr because why not? You can never have enough 22lr.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    I have done the Browning Rebates on three difference occasions last year. Mostly for waterfowl ammo and I have always received my payment quickly. I know there are some issues with other MIR but they have been solid. I just ordered 600 rds of this.

Reading over the Browning Rebate form, one of the requirements is an original cash register receipt. Did you place your orders online and just include a copy of the email invoice for the purchase?

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Reading over the Browning Rebate form, one of the requirements is an original cash register receipt. Did you place your orders online and just include a copy of the email invoice for the purchase?
    I printed off from the website, but will probably include whatever else I can find. I'm just gonna dump everything in there and see how it goes down. They're linking it from the web, one presumes it applies to web sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom