• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Yes, $10 off $50. Unless there are exclusions, you should be able to do this on other products too.

Yup. Thanks for costing me some money OP!

Two orders for me. 300 of the Winchester white box and then a second order of a couple of boxes of Aguila 30 carbine as it is on sale and a box of 9mm blazer to get me over the $50 minimum. $87 shipped for 350 9mm plinking ammo and 100 30 carbine is a pretty awesome deal!

And I just burned through ~200 of 9mm and 90 of .30 carbine yesterday.

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    I have done the Browning Rebates on three difference occasions last year. Mostly for waterfowl ammo and I have always received my payment quickly. I know there are some issues with other MIR but they have been solid. I just ordered 600 rds of this.

armed_economist

Dec 4, 2017
    The browning deal would be greater if only they allow online rebate submission by uploading receipts and other documents. I did a Beretta promotion like this, very convenient. Well at least for the browning one there are only 8 boxes to cut UPC off of, rather than 20 for the AE MIR last year.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    I fired off over half of the range pack from the .40 deal in the other thread and it was great. I’m sure this stuff will perform the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jhcrab

Jun 28, 2012
    Howard Co.
    Promo Code

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/wi...et-9mm-100-round-115-grain-handgun-ammunition

Add 3 to cart, use SPRING10 code for $10 off. Comes out to $46.97 for 300 rounds. You can do this multiple orders. No tax for MD.

Is 15.6 cpr still pretty good for 9mm plinking? I know it's not as good as the American Eagle rebate deal at the end of last year.

Get the Honey app, use a different promo code, get $11.56 credit. I think that they have 3 different promo codes, keep deleting and adding which code gives you the best discount.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    As of this afternoon, it hadn’t shipped yet. Check the website, it’s now out of stock online. Guess we’ll see how long it takes to be fulfilled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Clump

Sep 19, 2008
    Felton, DE
    I ordered from Acadamy Friday and Saturday and delivery is scheduled for this Wednesday. Fred55

Ordered 5 Saturday, coming tomorrow as well.
    With the code it's cheaper than Walmart for the same ammo.

The Federal 1100 round .22 buckets took a few days longer to ship. They're coming tomorrow too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom