• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • efeng9622

Oct 10, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Why ask the same question over and over? Trying to get to 50 without being noticed?
    Seems like something isn’t quite right. Maybe I’m wrong.
    Or perhaps it’s just a comprehension thing. The lack of Google use is also puzzling
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swinokur,

I think you misunderstand me , it is not a same question I asked before.
    I have at least three ways can go to sell my gun ,
    1) Sell to a MD resident and go to MSP. ( FTF)
    2) Sell to a other states resident . ( such as go through Gunbroker)
    3) Sell to a local or other states dealer .
    I may already knew most of the procedure about how to sell it , but that not mean I knew everything, now I just asked a web of market place , because I try to sell it soon and can’t wait too long. I don’t know how to find my buyer.

Thanks.

efeng9622

Oct 10, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    efeng9622 - I see by your several threads that English is not your main language. Maryland Shooters is friendly to all that support the 2A.
    Perhaps if you made more of an attempt to become part of this community, you could actually meet up with some of us, and we'd be more than happy to go with you to a local gun shop that would be willing to sell your gun on consignment.
    I am not accusing you of being a troll, but am inviting you to become a 'better' member of Maryland Shooters.

Good luck in selling your gun.

Kevink , I think you are very nice , but right now I may not have time to go the consignment, I will contact you if I need . Thanks.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Swinokur,

I think you misunderstand me , it is not a same question I asked before.
    I have at least three ways can go to sell my gun ,
    1) Sell to a MD resident and go to MSP. ( FTF)
    2) Sell to a other states resident . ( such as go through Gunbroker)
    3) Sell to a local or other states dealer .
    I may already knew most of the procedure about how to sell it , but that not mean I knew everything, now I just asked a web of market place , because I try to sell it soon and can’t wait too long. I don’t know how to find my buyer.

Thanks.

You are only 20 meaningful posts away from being able to list it here for sale. Look around at the different threads and participate in a few discussions. You'll get there before you know it.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Big fella, "quick" sales of guns are generally frowned upon as they often have a bad outcome. Often, selling a gun becomes a burden because it isn't easy if it's done correctly.

Many members have strong memory of other folks who are anxious to sell a gun which can also include cutting corners or treading outside the law. Folks here are deliberate, law abiding and careful of folks they don't know...with good reason. That reason being years of experience.

Best of luck with selling your gun. You've received some very good advice already in this thread.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Lol so we all know he has a charter arms 9mm pit bull for sale if anyone wants it just PM the dude

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    efeng9622 - I see by your several threads that English is not your main language. Maryland Shooters is friendly to all that support the 2A.

Perhaps if you made more of an attempt to become part of this community, you could actually meet up with some of us, and we'd be more than happy to go with you to a local gun shop that would be willing to sell your gun on consignment.

I am not accusing you of being a troll, but am inviting you to become a 'better' member of Maryland Shooters.

Good luck in selling your gun.[/QUOTE

Won’t the dealer in Virginia buy it back from you? And yes, the only two questions you have been asking is...how to sell a gun in Maryland, and.....where can I put a sell ad. Both answered.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Efeng your explanation was good and concise .

Thank you

Lol so we all know he has a charter arms 9mm pit bull for sale if anyone wants it just PM the dude

5 or 6 rounds?

I have a new question, I just want to confirm that selling to a FFL directly and go through the FFL do consignment are same legally in Maryland, because the dealer will take care in case something happend. right?

Thanks.

Correct. Technically, the FFL buys the gun from you and the FFL sells it to the buyer. This is the most safe way to sell, but you won't get as much money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom