2018 Mid-Atlantic Fireworks Festival (April 21)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    I have arrived. Who has the Gladsen Flag?

Sent from the 3rd Rock

DaveP

Jan 27, 2013
    St. Marys county
    Great show!
    But took forever to get out.

Attachments

• 20180421_212223.jpg
      20180421_212223.jpg
      78 KB · Views: 250

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    Just walked in the door. The two hour drive was well worth it. I’ve seen a lot of crazy sh*t in my life.... but that 10,000 salute show from NY takes the cakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wiley

MDS Supporter
    Jul 23, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Dirichlet -- Absolutely fabulous show - again. Thank you for inviting us. We had three generations watching and we were all thoroughly impressed. Also it was great to meet you.

May 13, 2005
    That show was amazing! Best one yet!

The 10K salute was unlike anything I've ever seen. Better than an artillery barrage. Literally.

A giant thanks to all who put this together. That was our fifth year and we will return!

mtlcafan79

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2008
    PG
    I used to shoot with the Crackerjacks back in the early 2000's. Computer stuff wasn't very common at those displays. The changes in products and the computer displays last night were unbelievable. I will definitely be back!

May 13, 2005
    One more thing to add - this years show was not only awesome in content, but the transitions between shows was really quick. Can't thank you guys enough.

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    Again, well worth the 5 hour drive to experience this show! It seems like it gets better and better each year. I can't believe how big the crowd was this year, it had to be a record attendance!

Dirichlet

Jan 3, 2013
    Thanks to everyone who came out for the show!
    It was a perfect day, the shows were great, and the turnout was HUGE - all-around spectacular evening.

Dirichlet

Jan 3, 2013
    I have arrived. Who has the Gladsen Flag?
    That may have been me :party29: I was flying it above my F150, but it was parked in the area reserved for the pyrotechnicians. If the flag you saw was in the audience parking then it was someone else.
    One more thing to add - this years show was not only awesome in content, but the transitions between shows was really quick. Can't thank you guys enough.
    We've definitely gotten better at it over the years. There's a lot going on up at the "shooter's table" between the multiple firing systems, the audio control, the "between the shows" fireworks, the fire teams working to keep any spot fires from flaring up - it's a lot of coordination, but we always work to get better. And, no thanks necessary - it was our pleasure!
    Again, well worth the 5 hour drive to experience this show! It seems like it gets better and better each year. I can't believe how big the crowd was this year, it had to be a record attendance!
    We think it probably was (with the 2012 MAFF at the Jameson farm being the only possible exception). I believe the parking crew stopped counting somewhere north of 1100 vehicles. Guessing ~3 people per vehicle, that puts the audience at over 3000!

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    That may have been me :party29: I was flying it above my F150, but it was parked in the area reserved for the pyrotechnicians. If the flag you saw was in the audience parking then it was someone else.
    We've definitely gotten better at it over the years. There's a lot going on up at the "shooter's table" between the multiple firing systems, the audio control, the "between the shows" fireworks, the fire teams working to keep any spot fires from flaring up - it's a lot of coordination, but we always work to get better. And, no thanks necessary - it was our pleasure!
    We think it probably was (with the 2012 MAFF at the Jameson farm being the only possible exception). I believe the parking crew stopped counting somewhere north of 1100 vehicles. Guessing ~3 people per vehicle, that puts the audience at over 3000!
    Probably you then. Way off to the right towards the very front. (Looking from my distant location. )

Thanks for the invite. I have tried to attend in the past, made it this year and hopefully will again.

Sent from the 3rd Rock

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    https://www.facebook.com/events/324512731512659/

We are excited to announce this year's event will once again be held at the Wolfe Farm off Allens Fresh Rd in Charlotte Hall, MD (same location as the past several years). The date will be April 27, 2019 and once again we have an awesome lineup of shows planned. Looking forward to seeing everyone again in a few short months!

Abuck

Ultimate Member
    Really looking forward to this! I have a crew coming in for the weekend, staying in the St Leonard area. Hoping to get some surf fishing in also. Never been before so I have been getting gear and doing a lot of reading. Also some fossil hunting with the kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom