• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    DL and I are the beneficiaries of expert guidance from Cary J. Hansel of Baltimore, who we have come to know as probably the most skilled Civil Rights attorney in Maryland.

Folks who follow 2nd Amendment court cases might recognize Cary Hansel as the co-counsel with Alan Gura on the Woollard case.

Maryland Shall Issue also has great confidence in Mr. Hansel, who has been retained by MSI to advance the litigation to repeal the Handgun Qualification License on behalf of all Marylanders.
    That's awesome! :thumbsup:
    This just in...
    The Maryland Capitol Police may respond that they have the authority to impose time, manner and place restrictions on the Freedom of Speech. Unless, of course, you have a good & substantial reason to exercise that right.
    The restrictions imposed by the DGS are for the safety of other citizens, motorists and pedestrians.
    Meh, let them.

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    So happy you guys are seeing this through and hopefully bring down the individuals who abused their power in this act of tyranny in the form of crimes against the Constitution!

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    And I quote!
    "“All across America a quiet rage is building against the assault upon American values. More so than ever in the history of America, the concerns and patience of its people are being tested, tried, and attacked by a group of elitists that are hell-bent on the destruction of this country.”
    “Refuse to remain silent!”

And you and Deep Lurker have Refused!
    You both make me proud to stand with you!

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Thanks for also being transparent with these very difficult arrest , you have been very open about all this . I am grateful , it also serves as an education for all of us and the guest that visit MDS .

Much respect to you and your brother , all we ever wanted to do is the right thing and the right lawful way .

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    awesome. ditto on the offer of monetary contribution if the need arises.

they can use that lame excuse but since they are on record as to not having taken any actions towards any other protesting group, or their members, they don't have a leg to stand on.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Go get’m guys! They picked the wrong guys this time.

Damn right!

And I quote!
    "“All across America a quiet rage is building against the assault upon American values. More so than ever in the history of America, the concerns and patience of its people are being tested, tried, and attacked by a group of elitists that are hell-bent on the destruction of this country.”
    “Refuse to remain silent!”

And you and Deep Lurker have Refused!
    You both make me proud to stand with you!

Thank you! We are humbled to be with fellow Patriots when it comes time to stake a flag.

This should be sent to the ACLU and a request for them to support it as well.

We fully expect the ACLU of MD to be fully on board with this, after issuing a very strong statement in support of us as we were gearing up for Monday night’s awe-inspiring demonstration.

Rack,
    My offer still stands... Just let me know and I will make out the check.

Thank you so much for being on standby with us. For the time, we encourage everyone to flood the Patriot Picket and MSI with donations so we can compete with the Astro Turf groups of the Left.

If you would, please hold any help you wish to provide to the PP for short time as my Co-leader Stoveman (and donations coordinator) will be occupied with other matters until the middle of next week.

Attachments

• 9919011E-6F81-4371-B243-41F1B12D4718.jpg
      9919011E-6F81-4371-B243-41F1B12D4718.jpg
      39.2 KB · Views: 976
    • D618E702-5CD6-44A4-B3A6-1B260C5AEA24.jpeg
      D618E702-5CD6-44A4-B3A6-1B260C5AEA24.jpeg
      39.1 KB · Views: 951

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Here is the complaint
    View attachment Hulbert Compalint .pdf

Maryland Shall Issue®, Inc. needs your continued support. Not just for this, but for all our efforts on your behalf. Please consider joining MSI, donating to MSI's litigation fund, or making a purchase from the MSI store.

Maryland Shall Issue® Inc. is an all volunteer, non-partisan organization dedicated to the preservation and advancement of gun owners' rights in Maryland. It seeks to educate the community about the right of self-protection, the safe handling of firearms, and the responsibility that goes with carrying a firearm in public.

--

Notice: The opinions and views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any organization with which I may, or may not be affiliated.

Last edited:

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    This just in...
    The Maryland Capitol Police may respond that they have the authority to impose time, manner and place restrictions on the Freedom of Speech. Unless, of course, you have a good & substantial reason to exercise that right.
    The restrictions imposed by the DGS are for the safety of other citizens, motorists and pedestrians.

Amusing.

Interesting to read that the police now have ad hoc powers to creatively interpret the law. I assume they're take a page from the MSP's (unpublished and unavailable, and undefined) SOP, making decisions on Constitutional law on the fly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom