• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    It's GAME ON, fellow Patriots!

As a consequence of being arrested on the public sidewalk adjacent to Lawyer's Mall at the Maryland Statehouse nine days ago, our civil rights lawsuit was filed in FEDERAL COURT just moments ago.

My brother and I were gratified to have Maryland Shall Issue to join us as a party in this action with DL and I both being MSI members.

The involvement of MSI--with its more than 800 members--elevates this investigation to another level.

MSI comes in because while Deep Lurker and I were directly harmed, our allegation is that all the members who have engaged in 2nd Amendment advocacy in the past, or have contemplated 2A advocacy in the future are suppressed and in fear with the knowledge that any of us could also be arrested when demonstrating on behalf of our issues on the public sidewalk near the Statehouse.

Below, the cover page of our 30-page complaint to the Federal Court.

Standby as I work to get the entire complaint up on the forum.

Attachments

• 3EBA0BEC-4B11-4AE9-BABC-8B0A8D3544EA.jpg
      3EBA0BEC-4B11-4AE9-BABC-8B0A8D3544EA.jpg
      44.7 KB · Views: 6,671
    Last edited:

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    And the game is afoot!!!! Let us know about any legal expenses not covered. I don’t do Pay Pal but I’ll gladly send you a check. Time to see if either of the “Defendants” flip on who ordered the arrest.

ToBeFree

Ultimate Member
    Oct 5, 2011
    Highland Cnty-Va
    Ok

Good luck and God Bless.
    Don't hesitate to ask for help as I'm sure there are many here that will lend a hand. Myself included.
    But you knew that!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    DL and I are the beneficiaries of expert guidance from Cary J. Hansel of Baltimore, who we have come to know as probably the most skilled Civil Rights attorney in Maryland.

Folks who follow 2nd Amendment court cases might recognize Cary Hansel as the co-counsel with Alan Gura on the Woollard case.

Maryland Shall Issue also has great confidence in Mr. Hansel, who has been retained by MSI to advance the litigation to repeal the Handgun Qualification License on behalf of all Marylanders.

Attachments

• 043AF07D-0692-4856-B980-9E8BD7CC24C7.jpg
      043AF07D-0692-4856-B980-9E8BD7CC24C7.jpg
      100.2 KB · Views: 1,518

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Queue Tom Petty ...

Well, I won't back down
    No I won't back down
    You can stand me up at the gates of hell
    But I won't back down

No I'll stand my ground
    Won't be turned around
    And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down
    Gonna stand my ground

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    Good deal. This should get to the bottom of what all happened. Be nice to see the one that started this whole mess set back a peg or two.

I also don't do Pay Pal but am good for a donation.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    This just in...
    The Maryland Capitol Police may respond that they have the authority to impose time, manner and place restrictions on the Freedom of Speech. Unless, of course, you have a good & substantial reason to exercise that right.
    The restrictions imposed by the DGS are for the safety of other citizens, motorists and pedestrians.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Good deal. This should get to the bottom of what all happened. Be nice to see the one that started this whole mess set back a peg or two.

I also don't do Pay Pal but am good for a donation.

I will check some finances and see if I can donate more to MSI or change or upgrade my membership status if possible . :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom