• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I do wish felonies were separate between violent and non violent.
    If you’re 19yrs old and sold drugs got caught and pleaded guilty..does that mean you should never vote or own a firearm for the rest of your existence?
    I don’t agree with that ..people change, some for better and for worse, for those that fixed their lives ever since, have clean records and are non violent crimes in the first place should be given a second opportunity.
    Be it 10yrs or whatever, but to tell a 60yr old man he can’t buy a hunting rifle because of something stupid he did at 19? I don’t know if I follow that logic
    Rape or murder etc are totally different story..
    I think North Carolina is looking at doing this currently?

Agree. Seems odd that somebody convicted of tax evasion can't own a firearm.

Jan 25, 2017
    The ATF updated the 4473 because different states were making marijuana legal. It's surprising that the state is actually enforcing federal law, especially if it's already medically legal. It's one of those situations where they just let the courts sort it out. Unfortunate, but it should also come as no surprise considering the current number of laws on the books are already incredibly confusing and in some instances downright contradictory when it comes to firearms.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    What I find puzzling is the line in the letter that states if a doctor supplies a clearance letter, you can proceed with acquiring more guns and receive the confiscated guns back. Does that mean they want a letter from the doctor stating you aren't a threat or does it mean that they want a letter showing you're no longer getting the medical hippie lettuce?

They always put this crap on doctors. Doctors don't want to deal with this nonsense. The government made the mess, they should clean it up.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    The ATF updated the 4473 because different states were making marijuana legal. It's surprising that the state is actually enforcing federal law, especially if it's already medically legal. It's one of those situations where they just let the courts sort it out. Unfortunate, but it should also come as no surprise considering the current number of laws on the books are already incredibly confusing and in some instances downright contradictory when it comes to firearms.

Apparently if Sanctuary City won't enforce federal law, all others they will comply with. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom