• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    barr321 go you will be amazed. I went to the very first show they had there. Been to so many there I've lost count. It takes me at least four hours to check everything out. You never know what you may see!

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I’ve never actually attended a gun show before. I’m thinking of making this my first one while I’m still in the area.

I second the other comments... the Chantilly show is worthwhile even if you don't buy any new firearms. I always pick up something useful, and I enjoy looking.

I usually take the opportunity to renew my NRA membership as well.. Chantilly is a bit more expensive than other shows so its worth it to join or renew there and get free admission, as well as skipping the line to buy tickets if there is one when you arrive.

Have fun.. and good hunting.

barr321

Inaccurately accurate
    Sep 22, 2018
    I second the other comments... the Chantilly show is worthwhile even if you don't buy any new firearms. I always pick up something useful, and I enjoy looking.

I usually take the opportunity to renew my NRA membership as well.. Chantilly is a bit more expensive than other shows so its worth it to join or renew there and get free admission, as well as skipping the line to buy tickets if there is one when you arrive.

Have fun.. and good hunting.

Welp, looks like I’m driving to VA this weekend then. Thanks for the recommendations, everyone. I’ll definitely go take a look.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Not a bad show, I generally prefer the larger York show just for accessibility and probably will go to the one in late October.

At Chantilly you can at least count on a reliable supply of mags and stuff. Plus plenty of beef jerky, cheap Chinese blades, therapeutic gel packs, jewelry and nuts (smoked or roasted that is).

Blackstar65

Jun 27, 2010
    Not a bad show, I generally prefer the larger York show just for accessibility and probably will go to the one in late October.

At Chantilly you can at least count on a reliable supply of mags and stuff. Plus plenty of beef jerky, cheap Chinese blades, therapeutic gel packs, jewelry and nuts (smoked or roasted that is).

And lots if airsoft quality products being sold at mid grade quality prices to the ill informed.

bbaick

Nov 6, 2013
    I went on Friday around 3:30p. There was a line to get in but the line moved quickly. Lots to see and I saw PMAG magazines for the AR selling for as low as $9.95 each. Definitely worth checking out if you’re bored.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Went to the Chantilly show yesterday, helped at the MSI booth...and was shocked to find that nobody had mags for a Walther P99.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Checked another M1 carbine( IP) off my bucket list and picked up a Albanian SKS stock as someone is always needing one. Then picked up two helmets on the way home from another guy.

Blackstar65

Jun 27, 2010
    My Dad bought mags and ammo. His buddy bought m14 mags and ammo. I was looking for a Hunter 700L. Precision Armament hand them for 260 but I scored one later in the day along with a mag kit for 221 on eBay.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    It was indeed but it is the hardest to get and it fills that hole in the collection. I still need Standard products and rockola to have all 10 of them.

My father bought his first M1 carbine a really sweet SP at Chantilly maybe 10 years ago.

and for me I regret passing up a Rockola mixmaster a couple years back.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    My father bought his first M1 carbine a really sweet SP at Chantilly maybe 10 years ago.

and for me I regret passing up a Rockola mixmaster a couple years back.

It doesnt matter to me if its a mixmaster as long as its a nice rifle . Most of them had their parts mixed up or were rearsenaled. It always seem to come down to cond and is it a decent price for me. If its a deal i buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom