• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    Good example of how they are absolutely disgusting and to never sleep on them because they will never stop their push for an imaginary utopia all while they have their security protection

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton.jpg
      Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton.jpg
      25 KB · Views: 862

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Clinton has a 100-day legislative plan that includes gun control. She's also assuming that they are going to wrest away control of the Senate.

Two other things to keep in mind, if Clinton is up in polling in September/October, look for the GOP Senate to move on the Merrick Garland SC appointment.

If Clinton wins in November, imagine what sort of gun control executive actions Obama might take as a lame duck, knowing that the more extreme ones help Clinton (as she doesn't have to strongly favor them politically - and just say, well, now they're in place, why don't we give them a chance to see if they will work - and let them stay in effect after she takes office).

Boxtop

Sep 17, 2010
    Harford County
    Clinton has a 100-day legislative plan that includes gun control. She's also assuming that they are going to wrest away control of the Senate.

Two other things to keep in mind, if Clinton is up in polling in September/October, look for the GOP Senate to move on the Merrick Garland SC appointment.

If Clinton wins in November, imagine what sort of gun control executive actions Obama might take as a lame duck, knowing that the more extreme ones help Clinton (as she doesn't have to strongly favor them politically - and just say, well, now they're in place, why don't we give them a chance to see if they will work - and let them stay in effect after she takes office).

So what you are saying is, we are ****ed?

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    So what you are saying is, we are ****ed?

Plan for the worst, but don't give up the fight.

I have a short list of items that I want (actually a big list, but I prioritized based on what might be restricted in a hostile legislative climate, and what I can realistically afford accounting for other important non-firearms expenditures to make). I'll get them by summer.

I also will continue donating locally and nationally to 2A-aligned entities, and continue trying to enlighten others to our point of view on 2A matters (as well as the danger to American Democracy if Clinton is elected to the WH).

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    We might be screwed. I am depressed.

I have to admit I am panick'ing (spelling?) a little bit. As most of you know I have been pretty die-hard Trump supporter for most of the race. But at this point it is any Republican that can beat the Hildebeast.

I can't take another gun run. Solid advice: might be time to think about buying what you want to have now. Because later will be too late.

Boxtop

Sep 17, 2010
    Harford County
    We might be screwed. I am depressed.

I have to admit I am panick'ing (spelling?) a little bit. As most of you know I have been pretty die-hard Trump supporter for most of the race. But at this point it is any Republican that can beat the Hildebeast.

I can't take another gun run. Solid advice: might be time to think about buying what you want to have now. Because later will be too late.

I have been depressed for quite a while. You could see the writing on the wall several years ago.

molonlabe

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2005
    Mountaineer Country, WV
    It was said that she was promised the presidency in 2008 if she withdrew and allowed Obams to win. That should give any American pause about the validity of our elections and the running of a criminal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom