• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    An interesting read from Red State.

Seems as though gun control votes aren't as popular as some legislators first thought.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...stituents-to-Remember-Their-Gun-Control-Votes

I've been saying it for a while: don't judge national 2A views with what happens in Maryland. Gun Grabbers are losing big in all but a handful of states. Missouri just this week voted on a Constitutional Amendment confirming the right to be armed for self defense:

http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.co...tep-to-gun-control-nullification-in-missouri/

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    The main problem the red state Dems face is that disenfranchised democrat voters just don’t vote while disenfranchised republican voters come out just to do spite votes.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    The main problem the red state Dems face is that disenfranchised democrat voters just don’t vote while disenfranchised republican voters come out just to do spite votes.

I respectfully disagree, the 2012 elections proved this is not the case. If the same number of Republicans would have voted on 2012 as voted in 2008, Romney would have won.

I think it has more to do with even Dems in these states support gun ownership.

Feb 28, 2013
    I respectfully disagree, the 2012 elections proved this is not the case. If the same number of Republicans would have voted on 2012 as voted in 2008, Romney would have won.

Yup. Republican turnout was less in 2012 because the RNC produced yet another mediocre candidate. :sad20:

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I heard a rumor... "from a guy who knows a guy who works closely with O'Malley" (so take it for what its worth) that O'Malley is terrified at the idea of living in Maryland after he's out of office, as a private citizen.... and that is one of the reasons he is making his laughable attempt at throwing his hat in the presidential ring - so he gets taxpayer-funded personal protection.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I don't trust a dem that claims to be pro gun that is running for national office. It's important to remember who controls the purse strings of the democratic ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom