• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Those guys in the pic are idiots. I live in an area where open carry of handguns is common....even our spidey sense would be aroused if we saw one of these yahoos walking into Walmart or Target.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Wow. What a bunch of douches. That shit makes me sad to be associated "the movement". It's those people that need to go. The shopping center I was at is dog friendly and gun friendly. They have monthly shows their. I guarantee some yahoos will do some stupid shit to screw it up.

The nerds in that picture were looking for facebook comments and nothing more. Kids who buy guns to be "cool".

Sent from the Bantu Wind using Tapatalk.
    Dr. Jones, I thought the only movemenmt you are associated with is a bowel movement. :D

If I were trying to run a restaurant, I wouldn't want those two dweebs coming in, even without guns.
    +1. Million. :sad20:

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Anyone who open carry's a rifle into a restaurant is an idiot in my book. These people must not have gotten a lot of attention when they were kids which is why they act out in radical ways.

If I see someone walking up to a Chipotle with a rifle, I'm leaving my food behind and booking for the rear exit. Your an idiot if you stick around to see if they are just trying to make a point or are there to shoot the place up.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I agree with everyone who says OC AR-15 is asking for trouble.

That said: I think OC of pistols in TX is prohibited and I suspect that's what people really want - give me OC of pistols or I will carry my rifle around. I totally agree that some of these people are dickish. Last year, I would have given the "I would not want those two dweebs coming in" a +1 million, but now I have mixed feelings. The world is not ending with all the press. Protests don't really do much good unless they are controversial in the first place.

I am not too worried about companies caving. I think it'll backfire - pretty soon legislatures will get involved and companies will lose the ability to set policy.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Anyone who open carry's a rifle into a restaurant is an idiot in my book. These people must not have gotten a lot of attention when they were kids which is why they act out in radical ways.

If I see someone walking up to a Chipotle with a rifle, I'm leaving my food behind and booking for the rear exit. Your an idiot if you stick around to see if they are just trying to make a point or are there to shoot the place up.

Just looking at them and you know this is the only attention they have received.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Maybe Mothers Demand Action could adopt those two until they reach maturity.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    They pushed OC in California. How'd that work out?

This kind of crap doesn't help the majority of sane folks one bit.

Starbucks had to contend with this idiocy as well.

My .02

Hi-Torque

Jan 16, 2013
    Finksburg
    I don't know what's more offensive, those idiots carrying rifles in Chipotle to get their picture on the internet, or the mods done to that SKS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom