• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • anand14

Jul 24, 2012
    Thanks to everyone who has signed up! Cant wait to meet you. The classes are filing up fast. We do plan to offer more classes, not just for beginners, but also some more advanced classes if there is enough interest.
    I took the class yesterday and it was a great learning experience. jaybeez went above and beyond (literally and time-wise) to help us understand the basics. Mike was gracious to offer lunch, coffee and water to all the participants.

Could not have asked for a better class room experience! I would recommend this to anyone interested in reloading. I hope to buy some stuff from Fuddlebucks once I get some space in my basement.

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    Great class, huge thanks to Jeremy and fuddlebucks. Very very smart guy. I could def tell he knew his stuff. I picked up a ton of great info from the class. Recommendations for those going next week. Def bring a notebook, he puts out a ton of information. Also don't make plans to be anywhere for at least a couple hours after, because it might go a little long. He put out a ton of information and I can see this class being 4 hours or even 2 parts.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    thanks for the kind words, and thanks for coming out, I had a ton of fun... except the sore throat, but i guess that happens when you talk for 4 hours straight.

we started a little late (waiting for people to show up) and took the lunch break a little earlier in the material, made things run just a little over 4 hours.

Dec 14, 2011
    Bel Air
    Glad that you guys enjoyed the class and it was great meeting everyone. I will also second how good Jeremy was. He really did go above and beyond!

Cant wait for the next class on October 4th!

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    just wanted to say thanks a lot for putting on the class (Oct 4th). I had to leave early so I missed some of it, but I do have to say that JayBeez certainly knows what he is talking about and knows how to teach. Great class! Another big thanks to Jeremy at Fuddlebucks, and I want to point out his dedication to the 2a community, as he is very concerned with being active in shooting and being part of 2A events. I

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    just wanted to say thanks a lot for putting on the class (Oct 4th). I had to leave early so I missed some of it, but I do have to say that JayBeez certainly knows what he is talking about and knows how to teach. Great class! Another big thanks to Jeremy at Fuddlebucks, and I want to point out his dedication to the 2a community, as he is very concerned with being active in shooting and being part of 2A events. I

The next time we do a class you're welcome to come back and catch the 2nd half.

plumberone

Aug 26, 2013
    Millers, Maryland
    Great Class

thanks to Mike from Fuddlebucks for hosting the class and Jeremy for teaching. I certainly learned a lot about reloading on Saturday. After I add a few more items to my equipment and supplies I'm confident I can do some basic reloading.
    If your interested in learning how to reload and they have another class sign up.
    Thanks again Mike and Jeremy.

Dec 14, 2011
    Bel Air
    Another Class!

Fuddlebucks.com and 2A in MD are excited to announce another Beginners Reloading Class on Saturday December 6th at 10:00 AM.

Come for a fun safe environment in which to learn all of the basics you need to get started reloading right away. There will be expert classroom and hands on reloading instruction. Refreshments will be served.

Class will be limited to 8 people on a first come first serve basis. For those that missed the first 2 classes this is your chance! Sign up here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fuddlebuckscom-beginners-reloading-class-tickets-14519479153

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom