If I wanted a Geissele Trigger Which Would Work Best?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Back order an SSA for $147 w/free shipping and swag. GOOOOO

Code is ARFCOM

~~~~~EXPIRED AT MIDNIGHT 12/28~~~~~~~Turns out the code was posted by Bill Geissele himself on AR15.com, offer good for only about 10 hours.

Last edited:

Guderian

Mar 31, 2011
    Back order an SSA for $147 w/free shipping and swag. GOOOOO

Code is ARFCOM

~~~~~EXPIRED AT MIDNIGHT 12/28~~~~~~~Turns out the code was posted by Bill Geissele himself on AR15.com, offer good for only about 10 hours.

Frack, that's an @#$*&#@$ aweome price. Jeez, not only did I see this post too late, but I already bought two SSA's from Brownells when they had 10% off coupon that for once did not exclude Geissele products.

I like my SSA's. Easy to install. Too early to tell, but SSA's should meet 99% of my needs.

Sulks away.....

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Frack, that's an @#$*&#@$ aweome price. Jeez, not only did I see this post too late, but I already bought two SSA's from Brownells when they had 10% off coupon that for once did not exclude Geissele products.

I like my SSA's. Easy to install. Too early to tell, but SSA's should meet 99% of my needs.

Sulks away.....

Yep, mine had just arrived from Brownells too. I bought a 2nd one for a lower I don't plan on building for a while because it was such a good deal. Nearly broke out into a sweat refraining from buying 2 or 3.....:o

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Have SSA-E's and SD-3G's.

Until I find something even better (not an easy or cheap task), they'll stay right where they're at.

shocker998md

Ultimate Member
    May 29, 2009
    Snow Hill MD
    for a nice budget trigger I used a QMS, JP yellow spring kit, and the adjustable trigger screw that goes through the pistol grip. Snagged it all from Joe Bobs around black friday for 70$. Is it a glass trigger? No, but my wallet still has some cash in it so Im happy for bang for the buck.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I currently have a Chip McCormick 3.5lbs trigger in one of my ARs. Looking to buy a new trigger for my latest build. I'm debating between getting another CMC or trying out the Geissele. The only problem is I've never even tried a Geissele so it's hard to justify spending the money on something I've never tested. Can anyone tell me how it compares to the CMC?

Thanks.

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    I currently have a Chip McCormick 3.5lbs trigger in one of my ARs. Looking to buy a new trigger for my latest build. I'm debating between getting another CMC or trying out the Geissele. The only problem is I've never even tried a Geissele so it's hard to justify spending the money on something I've never tested. Can anyone tell me how it compares to the CMC?

Thanks.

Geisseles are pretty tough to beat. I like Wilson Combats too, but they are just as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom