• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    He won't have the votes to do anything other than throw a tantrum in Virginia. I still hope he is defeated though.

It doesn't matter.... If he can win running on that platform, Virginians are screwed. Maybe not in his term, but eventually... :sad20:

ryan_j

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    This race again is about the fake "war on women" crap. Bloomberg is backing him but gun control is a minor issue. Of course this is how bloomberg got the witch from Scranton elected - everyone was upset over the Sandusky thing. Gun control was a small issue.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    This race again is about the fake "war on women" crap. Bloomberg is backing him but gun control is a minor issue. Of course this is how bloomberg got the witch from Scranton elected - everyone was upset over the Sandusky thing. Gun control was a small issue.

I think it went downhill for him when he challenged the 4th Circuit striking down a sodomy law, while telling him it was ok to pass one that just applies to children.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    McAlfee stands in the lead not because of his gun positions , but because of Ken C's seromizing and unrepentant bribe taking.

Getting anti gun measures thru the legislature would be a different story.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I've got new boots in the mail. I don't know how but I'm committed to NOT let McAuliffe get elected. If I have to walk neighborhoods and knock on doors I will!

Lesser of two evils, I know but we have to keep the state red for gun rights, at least. VCDL has given a strong endorsement for Cuccinelli. From what I understand he said he'd veto any anti-gun legislation.

Last edited:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Don'tcha know ... the scum always rises to the top

I-Team: Caramadre client list

Terence McAuliffe, the former chairman of the national Democratic Party, was one of hundreds of people who invested in variable annuities that used terminally ill patients as the annuitants.

McAuliffe and others became owners of the investment instruments through Cranston estate planner Joseph Caramadre. Caramadre pleaded guilty to stealing the identities of terminally ill patients and using that information to falsely apply for annuities and bonds with death puts.

Of course, McAuliffe, along with Gaythorne "Poochie" Angell, a long-time bookie and mob associate, NEVER knew that Caramadre was stealing the identities of the terminally ill patients. :sarcasm:

Only a former head of the DNC would bet on people to "die quickly", but do it in such a way that it would be blamed on someone else.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    Your entire argument is predicated upon the assertion that everyone will choose between the 6" crap sandwich and the footlong crap sandwich.......and the introduction of a juicy hamburger onto the menu is spoiling the sales of crap sandwiches.......the simple fact of the matter is that there are a lot of people that won't choose a crap sandwich no matter how big it is or how many condiments you put on it.......

The argument that everyone will vote for one party or the other is bunk......the 2012 POTUS/VP election is the most recent example of this........when are you people going to realize this?

You always come up with the most...colorful analogies. :D

And I think that ultimately you're right on this. Third party candidates have a huge fight ahead of them in terms of overcoming "big party" money, but they can win. I look for a third party candidate to do well enough in the polls to make it to the national debates in 2016.

Back on topic...yeah, the next year or two will be interesting in VA. Unless the rural/conservative voters stay on top of things, it could turn seriously blue in short order.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire ...

I-Team: Caramadre client list

Of course, McAuliffe, along with Gaythorne "Poochie" Angell, a long-time bookie and mob associate, NEVER knew that Caramadre was stealing the identities of the terminally ill patients. :sarcasm:

Only a former head of the DNC would bet on people to "die quickly", but do it in such a way that it would be blamed on someone else.

TownHall.com -
    Breaking: AP: McAuliffe lied to federal investigator in fraud case; Update: Did the AP blow it? Update: AP retracts story

The Associated Press was doing it's tippy-top best to keep McAuliffe's shady dealings in this 'dead pool' scam on the downlow ... until now. Read on ...

WaPo.com -
    McAuliffe among investors in Rhode Island insurance scam that preyed on dying people

Documents in a federal fraud case allege that Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe lied to a federal official investigating a Rhode Island estate planner now imprisoned for receiving death benefits on annuities secured on terminally ill people without their knowledge.

A 2011 fraud, conspiracy and identity theft indictment against Joseph Caramadre and an aide, Raymour Radhakrishnan, also alleges that McAuliffe misled a federal postal inspector who was inquiring about a $2,000 check Caramadre had sent him.

Cuccinelli closes in ...

“There is no question that this is a deeply troubling story, and what it reveals most of all is yet another glaring example of Terry McAuliffe doing business with highly dubious individuals. We’ve seen this movie before. Any minute, Terry McAuliffe will release a statement claiming ignorance of details. He will say that he was just an innocent investor, just as he was when he made millions of dollars just before Global Crossing went belly up and employees lost their jobs and life savings. He will claim no knowledge or responsibility for what happened, just like he said about critical investor documents—now the subject of a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation—when he was the chairman of GreenTech Automotive. In this case, as with all of the others, McAuliffe will say, ‘it wasn’t me.’

Attachments

• gta_mycar_TerryMcAuliffe1.jpg
      gta_mycar_TerryMcAuliffe1.jpg
      32.6 KB · Views: 213
    • global_crossing_kit.jpg
      global_crossing_kit.jpg
      87.8 KB · Views: 213

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Sorry, but "Agree to Disagree" is a ******** cop out when your argument doesn't hold water.

1. You fail to comprehend the simple fact that Cucinelli is a bad candidate.

2. You assume that the ~8% of folks in polls that support Sarvis would touch Cucinelli with a 10' pole

Your entire argument is predicated upon the assertion that everyone will choose between the 6" crap sandwich and the footlong crap sandwich.......and the introduction of a juicy hamburger onto the menu is spoiling the sales of crap sandwiches.......the simple fact of the matter is that there are a lot of people that won't choose a crap sandwich no matter how big it is or how many condiments you put on it.......

The argument that everyone will vote for one party or the other is bunk......the 2012 POTUS/VP election is the most recent example of this........when are you people going to realize this?

Turns out that "juicy hamburger" was actually 9" crap sandwich dressed up with some fancy condiments from the footlong crap sandwich menu.

yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    Well he won now what? I want ti move to VA but if its going to be like MD a couple small pockets control the majority with opposing views
    I'm wondering what will finally alert our side to the reality that we need to start taking back the densely populated areas for ourselves instead of trying to get around them. We need to engage the wrong ideas contaminating those areas and eradicate them as we would a disease or a crop pest. The political strategies of whack a mole and feed the alligator hoping it will eat you last have failed over and over, so they need to STOP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom