• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    I posted that link to Frosh's voting record on my FB page with a blurb about Jessica's law, the tax increases, etc. Hopefully some will read it and take note.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Frosh's weakness is pitbulls. There's a lot of die hard Democrats who are furious with the state's refusal to act on the pitt bull strict liability.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    Frosh's weakness is pitbulls. There's a lot of die hard Democrats who are furious with the state's refusal to act on the pitt bull strict liability.

You can see the outrage every now and then from pitbull owners on facebook as well. Seems like an excellent point to attack there!

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    Bill Frick is another Montgomery County Anti but none of them would be as bad as Frosh.
    The key is to support Frosh's strongest opponent, not to find the candiate you most agree with.
    What we are trying to do is defeat incumbants in this state new has to be better than what we have.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Who is going to waste their time/money on a race they couldn't possibly win in liberal Md?

Every single election should be contested, even in deep blue areas like BC and PGC. If there is no competition, there is a 100% chance the Dems win. If there is a contest, at least there is is a 5-10% chance and if you roll the dice enough times, people will win. The South used to be a locked-up democrat super-majority for years. You demolish the wall 1 contest at a time.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Smear campaign ?

Start collecting dirt and publish it wherever you can. Clear, concise, and consolidated.

Realizing that we're united on one-issue, we need to join with those like pit-bull owners (I'm also one of those), or dog owners in general. Frosh has managed to piss off MANY in the state for various reasons. Start digging and lets come up with a bullet list with links, and make YouTube vids like the ones below, each with a different Frosh'ism that targets his weak spots.

Also, there has GOT to be MoCo residents as well as those around the state who have been burned by his extra-legislative dealings. Lets find more of these and make sure they're part of the headlines.

The criminal portion of Lynette's Law, HB 60, passed unanimously in the House of Delegates 135-0, but it didn't even get a vote in the Senate Judicial Proceedings committee, essentially squashed by committee chairman Brian Frosh when he exercised power by drawer veto on the bill. A drawer veto is one in which the committee chair leaves the bill in his “desk drawer,” disallowing it from even being voted on and killing the bill all by himself.

He's NOT Mr. Clean ...

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Could we get either a sticky or a sub-forum for DINO efforts in 2014? This is important, it's what we all need to concentrate on in the next year.

Let the legal types do battle in the courtroom, we need to do battle at the voting booths.

Ripfubar

Dec 29, 2011
    CSC
    Nay Sayers please check thy selves!!!

You can't win if you don't run!!!

2002 Primary
    Joesph Curran (D) runs unopposed, garners 459,180

2002 General
    Curran (D) 1,064,112 vs
    MacVaugh (R) 567,569

2006 Primary
    Gansler (D) 286,016 vs
    Simms (D) 227,699

2006 General
    Gansler (D) 1,043,458 vs
    Rolle (R) 665,433

2010 Primary
    Gansler (D) runs unopposed garners 347,699

2010 General
    Gansler (D) runs unopposed!!!! And garners 137,576 votes.

This says to me that AG in general is a low hanging fruit with the only name on the ballot getting less than half his primary vote. While the previous cycle separated dem primary candidates by a little less than 59,000 votes. I think the numbers show with a little effort by the electorate an office like AG could always be in play...but someone has to actually run!!! How are there no primary challengers even someone just throwing a hat in the ring with no backing? Maybe because no one really cares who the AG, cause that's just too deep into the field to drill down toto make an educated vote. Now if the voters were given just a modicum of info, like a radio and tv ad linking Frosh to the various unpopular thing out of Annapolis, at the very last minute they might just pull the lever for someone else even if it an anybody! .02$

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom