• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Went to Cresap today with an old friend on mine. Hadn't seen him in a while so we decided to do some shooting. I brought my M&P 40, Ruger SR1911 CMD, Springfield XDS, and Taurus 82. He brought his Colt Gold Cup National Match, a Taurus snub nose lightweight .38, and his Sig P229. Got there right at a target change, (about 1200 I think) so we got to shoot almost immediately. We ran through about 250 rounds and had a great day. First time I shot my XDS, my Taurus 82, and my Ruger 1911. Me likey!!!!!

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    The XDS is fantastic. Great groupings, doesn't beat your hand up even though its a very small .45. Ran flawlessly. I highly recommend it.

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    The XDS is fantastic. Great groupings, doesn't beat your hand up even though its a very small .45. Ran flawlessly. I highly recommend it.

I have the regular XD 45acp and love it. First time I took it to the range fired that and a 9mm and you could barely tell the difference between. Springfield makes some quality firearms.

trap

Sep 26, 2010
    Germantown
    I have the regular XD 45acp and love it. First time I took it to the range fired that and a 9mm and you could barely tell the difference between. Springfield makes some quality firearms.

What ammo were you using for the 45 ACP and 9 mm?

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Had a really fun trip to the range today at On Target. I got to shoot a couple guns I had never shot before and loved both. First up was a Rossi 357 Magnum revolver WOW!! LOVED IT!!BOOM!! I also got to shoot a gen 3 Glock 22 AWESOME!! I liked the trigger reset on the glock a lot. My son brought a friend along which was his first time shooting, he liked the 1522 the best out of the bunch. I also want to report very positive results after using frog lube this past Thursday night on the m&p 9mm. I could tell a major difference, much smoother, and just seemed easier to get clean after todays range trip.

storm1969

Jul 30, 2013
    Had a really fun trip to the range today at On Target. I got to shoot a couple guns I had never shot before and loved both. First up was a Rossi 357 Magnum revolver WOW!! LOVED IT!!BOOM!! I also got to shoot a gen 3 Glock 22 AWESOME!! I liked the trigger reset on the glock a lot.

Had a great time at the range. The .357 was the loudest thing firing.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom