• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Ehrlich didn't do anything for us in office, not sure why he would do anything now. Still, if he'll be on our team, that's better than nothing.

scottp999

Feb 11, 2008
    Pretty certain we will get it at least as bad as NY. Watching his budget video, he is saying he wants to set the toughest standard of the states on environmental standards like fracking, so I am pretty certain he will want the toughest public safety (gun) laws in the country in our state.

Guy is hard to watch.

Aabye

Jan 14, 2013
    Anne Arundel
    My biggest concern (out of innumerable concerns) is that O'Malley will try to enact or encourage immediate change a la NY. Most of the legislative proposals seem to indicate that they would take effect 10/13, as a normal bill. If they have the votes already, he may argue for laws taking effect immediately.

In which case, I'm not sure I would ever be able to take possession of a firearm that I have already purchased.

Time for another round of letters...

Korfu

Nov 12, 2012
    ....he wants to set the toughest standard of the states on environmental standards like fracking,...

You cant honestly be defending fracking? Its disgusting what it does to the environment. I for one hope that fracking is banned in the US at least until they can do it much more safely and environmentally conscious.

Back on topic Im watching with fear at what he is about to say.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Got video too. The mic is probably off, or no one is close enough for it to pick them up.

vector03

Frustrated Incorporated
    Jan 7, 2009
    Columbia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom