• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Looks like Crofton will be getting a Dick's Sporting Goods. I like to browse the shotguns there and there's occasionally good deals on ammo. Not holding my breath as I've been hearing about the Wegmans for years but they are breaking ground on something across rt 3 from Shoreline Seafood.
    http://www.ggcommercial.com/egsv/tenant_listing.html

Yoshi

Invictus
    Jun 9, 2010
    Someplace in Maryland
    Looks like Crofton will be getting a Dick's Sporting Goods. I like to browse the shotguns there and there's occasionally good deals on ammo. Not holding my breath as I've been hearing about the Wegmans for years but they are breaking ground on something across rt 3 from Shoreline Seafood.
    http://www.ggcommercial.com/egsv/tenant_listing.html

There's a big sign at the constuction site that says: "Wegman's, Dick's, and Target".

Dick's has frequent sales on .223 for $7.99.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    There's a big sign at the constuction site that says: "Wegman's, Dick's, and Target".

Dick's has frequent sales on .223 for $7.99.
    Ohh I never noticed the sign. Traffic issues aside that'll be great. The wife goes on and on about Wegmans now she'll have one accross the street. Ya I've hooked up on .223
    from there before for about $0.40 a round.

tosainu1

May 10, 2005
    Bowie Md
    Dick's

Although I had a terrible experience at Dick's last time I went, If that store in Crofton has the same selection as the one in Glen Burnie I will probably keep it in business just buying ammo alone...

JoshHop

Nov 22, 2010
    Crofton Md.
    Grand1957- Glad to see I'm not the only Crofton guy on there.

I've heard alot of people are upset about this shopping center, mainly because of the Movie theater and such. They were gonna be building a super Walmart but I think that got shot down. I look forward to the dicks sporting goods, like Grand, I'm only a 5 min walk away and it will be nice to get ammo at decent prices close by.

JH

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I could walk there as well. I didn't know there will be a movie theatre too.. I heard a rumor of this several years ago.

JoshHop

Nov 22, 2010
    Crofton Md.
    INMYO1TA,

There will be a 12 screen movie theater along with the dicks & target. Also, the Super Walmart's permit was already approved by the Maryland Dept. of the Environment to build on the wetlands near where "The Big Fish Grill" is on 301. However I believe there are some legal hold ups.

JH

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom