• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Have you heard back from him yet? I haven't.

I also just received an email from Deb Rey about some school security bill. I replied back that I wanted to be removed from her mailing list because of her vote on HB1302. I haven't heard back from her either.

Don't know if I'll be going to the next town hall or not either.

I wouldn't expect to hear back after asking to be removed :shrug:

I emailed her the other week, when she was our superstar for shredding the HB0991 sponsors, and didn't hear back either.:sad20:

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Impallaria voted against it. :thumbsup: I have to wonder if the fact that Katie and I talked to him in person on the gun bill day may have helped? I like to think it did :D

So far, he'll be the exception to my "No incumbents" rule. We have a few new options in District 7. I guess I'll be checking out this Lauren Ariken we met at the Farm Fair. :shrug:

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    There are 3 over here on the shore in District 36 that did the same thing.

Sent them emails and all I hear are crickets.

four if you count your Senator who voted for the crossover bill on "bump stocks"

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I wouldn't expect to hear back after asking to be removed :shrug:

I emailed her the other week, when she was our superstar for shredding the HB0991 sponsors, and didn't hear back either.:sad20:

I emailed her about HB 1302 and never heard back from her.

When I received another email from her that didn't address my questions about HB1302, I replied back that I wanted to be removed from her mailing list.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    I got the regular Kathy Szeliga email she sends out. Funny how there was NO mention of this Bill or her reason(s) for voting yea on the Bill. Kinda like she wants us to believe nothing ever happened. I just want her to take ownership of her vote and to explain her reason(s). Hiding is not the answer and every day that goes by that she doesn't take ownership of her vote, she losing more respect.

Impallaria voted against it. :thumbsup: I have to wonder if the fact that Katie and I talked to him in person on the gun bill day may have helped? I like to think it did :D

So far, he'll be the exception to my "No incumbents" rule. We have a few new options in District 7. I guess I'll be checking out this Lauren Ariken we met at the Farm Fair. :shrug:

There is a Bill Paulshock running also, he lives in Kingsville and grew up in Perry Hall. He stopped by wanting us to put a sign up for him, sorry we don't do that. He ran as a DEMocrat 4 yrs ago, I don't know if he's a Republican ala Bloomturd or if he's seen the light and truly changed.

Zirkin kept asking "us" about procedures for having firearms returned when no wrongdoing was discovered. Several attorneys gave examples of how if the local PD doesn't want to return the firearms it is very hard to get them back.
    Then I got up and gave a first person account of what happens when someone is falsely accused. Maybe it was just in my head, but I think the silence in the room was deafening when I finished.

Mako

MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2016
    ES of MD
    There are 3 over here on the shore in District 36 that did the same thing.

Sent them emails and all I hear are crickets.
    Democrat Ghrist, I mean Delegate Ghrist has not really answered any questions on it either on facebook. Welcomed phone calls, but I assume not willing to put out anything in writing to be used by anyone.

I sent the NRA a nice email encouraging them to look long and hard at how they rate such MD delagates on 2A in the future.

'04 Cummins

Defenestrator
    Zirkin kept asking "us" about procedures for having firearms returned when no wrongdoing was discovered. Several attorneys gave examples of how if the local PD doesn't want to return the firearms it is very hard to get them back.
    Then I got up and gave a first person account of what happens when someone is falsely accused. Maybe it was just in my head, but I think the silence in the room was deafening when I finished.

You did a nice job :thumbsup:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The as of this morning version of 1062 was totally different than origonal 1062. And the monday morning version will probably be different yet again.

Can they keep rewritting fast enough to get * somthing * with that Bill number to stick before Sine Die ? I dunno . "Any interested Person" seems on the way out . Each total rewrite sucks incrementally less .

The Committee members seemed to continually come back to the idea the Bill actually tries to be three different Bills at the same time, and can't tell if it is supposed to be a Mental Health Bill or a Criminal Justice Bill .

And Bravo ! To SG .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom