• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    You can check out any time you like...

Now I'm pissed. I'll have this crappy song stuck in my head the rest of the day. :cool:

Crappy song? Oh my. I challenge you to a guitar dual, followed by bullseye at 15 yards with pistol and 25 yards with PCC. No one disses Joe Walsh. Your membership card in the James Gang fan club is now pending the outcome. Oh, and get your wheels out. We may feel the need for speed after...
    ffee0d8fc35df91f959fa24bcc45886a.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dammit_Man

Jan 16, 2018
    Typo or are you saying only old folks like 1911's?
    Just having a little fun brother.

But think about the possibilities...picture of an unmodified AR? Banned. Hi-point without the hundred dolla theme? double banned. JB weld gunsmithing?... Better believe that's a banning.
    395cf8eb8a3d1b96d1d96225b9706953.jpg

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Just my two cents. Don't post a lot but I'm on here pretty much every day reading. Donate my time and money to MSI to work events and have even done the Patriot Picket walk.But I'll bet most of you have no idea who I am yet I daily follow your discussions about crazy restrictions that are thrown at law abiding, gun owning citizens. Most of the time I have nothing to add to the conversation, someone else has already said it for me. So I'm going to sit back, drink my coffee and continue to learn something new ,like I do every other day. Stay safe my friends.

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    As mentioned on Page 1 of this thread, MDS was called a safe space for gun enthusiasts.

And you know what? I'm A-OK with that! While we, as mostly conservatives, don't need "safe spaces," it's still great to have at least one place on the internet where you can get away with posting Pro-2A stuff and not hearing all the F-in backlash from liberals.

So raise a glass, light 'em if ya got 'em, and cheers to MDS and all the fine folks here!

Oh, and the WC access should be in-person vetting only. Certain good-standing members will act as MDS Ambassadors, thus ensuring that new WC members don't have to travel too far to be seen. Post interview, the Committee will convene (once a month, at Mission BBQ or Chik-Fil-A, for op sec reasons) and vote on new membership.

There, problem solved. Next!

-John

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    My question is , I have seen many pictures of Norton some of them are rather scary and some are not so much . I am wondering if I could pick him out in a crowd of MDS'ers

As far as seeing WC I would say it should always be one less post then I have ...:innocent0

Got ya covered! Lol

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Pops had a little face plant earlier today and got bumped up. CT scan, patch up a boo-boo, tetanus shot and hopefully we're done. He'll be 85 next week.

Sorry to hear that. I hope he'll be okay.

They made those old ones pretty robust. Not like these new models of today.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Forget post counts, I like what I found on another forum, completely unrelated to firearms. Not only a 50 post requirement, but 6 months membership as well.

I doubt that would work either. My feeling is that they have planted a few folks a long time ago. At least 2-5 years. Just sitting back and reading what's going on. They don't have to be confrontational, all they have to do is read and record.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Sorry to hear that. I hope he'll be okay.

They made those old ones pretty robust. Not like these new models of today.
    Thanks Jim. Yeah, he's a tough old bird. Still thinks he's 14 yo.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I doubt that would work either. My feeling is that they have planted a few folks a long time ago. At least 2-5 years. Just sitting back and reading what's going on. They don't have to be confrontational, all they have to do is read and record.
    Mostly that idea has to do with classifieds, not WC access actually.

You ain't kidding though. I just saw a 13er make their FIRST POST TODAY :eek:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Mostly that idea has to do with classifieds, not WC access actually.

You ain't kidding though. I just saw a 13er make their FIRST POST TODAY :eek:

The users that go on an anti 2a rant aren't the people that concern me. It's the users with 50-100 posts and they just read the forum. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good people that don't post a lot, but their hearts are in the right places. But I know there are some who are spying on us quietly without anyone's knowledge.

Vetted84

Nov 8, 2016

That would be my thought. Most likely many members that rarely post, have been members for years and are totally anti 2a.

I am also pretty sure there are pro 2a people that are members of Moms Demand Action.

I don't see a problem with either group. Do not understand why some get all upset over such things.

Last edited:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Good deal. Those ER trips just suck. :thumbsup:

Roger that. I told the wife, she finds me bleeding and I don't stop, just let me bleed out. I'm ready to see what comes next. Gotta be better than eternity in ER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom