• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    anyone file a form 1 in July after 7/5? SW690, you get yours back yet?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I need to do two of these.
    But I am afraid.
    Very Afraid.

You might as well join in. It's fun. I have my checks cashed for 3 Form 1's on December 15th. I'm hoping that the after the big rush is over, that they will get back to a better wait period.

I'm just hoping to have my stamps before Fall. That would be nice.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Got two stamps back today out of four that were submitted on the same day. Thought I had submitted them on July 4th, but it appears I submitted them after the stroke of midnight. So, two out of four back that were submitted on July 5, 2016. I received one stamp this morning and the other this afternoon just before 5:00. The backlog might be finally coming to an end in a month or so as they work through the last eight days of pre 41f/p submissions.

Time to fire up another project that I don't have time for right now. Have to laugh or I would cry.

Edit to add: All four submissions were Form 1.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    ARGH! I have two that the checks cashed on 7/7. I have been a patient boy, but now I'm starting to go nuts. :)

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Does anyone remember what day the silencer shop delivered the 10k forms to the ATF? I wonder if they hit any of them yet.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    ARGH! I have two that the checks cashed on 7/7. I have been a patient boy, but now I'm starting to go nuts. :)

If I had a ton of time on my hands, I would be chomping at the bit too and walking up and down the walls. All I can do right now is order the parts and put them in line with a bunch of other projects that I have to get done.

I have car parts and home improvement parts in the garage and the kitchen and a plethora of gun and bike projects going on. However, I have no time to complete them, much less go shooting, cycling, fishing, or hunting. I need to work on "balance".

Still waiting on my last two stamps to come through, and they were filed about 10 to 15 minutes apart from the two that were approved yesterday. Once approved, I can close the chapter on stamps and move on to parts acquisition and "manufacturing".

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    If I had a ton of time on my hands, I would be chomping at the bit too and walking up and down the walls. All I can do right now is order the parts and put them in line with a bunch of other projects that I have to get done.

I have car parts and home improvement parts in the garage and the kitchen and a plethora of gun and bike projects going on. However, I have no time to complete them, much less go shooting, cycling, fishing, or hunting. I need to work on "balance".

Still waiting on my last two stamps to come through, and they were filed about 10 to 15 minutes apart from the two that were approved yesterday. Once approved, I can close the chapter on stamps and move on to parts acquisition and "manufacturing".

And right after I typed that, I checked my e-mail and I have my last two stamps now. So, they are definitely working on July 5th at this moment. Probably going to be another month before they are done with the rush of applications.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    And right after I typed that, I checked my e-mail and I have my last two stamps now. So, they are definitely working on July 5th at this moment. Probably going to be another month before they are done with the rush of applications.

1s or 4s?

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Sounds like they were F1.

Mine were F4, so it might be longer. However, over on Reddit's NFA sub, or on NFA tracker, I have been seeing other people get back trust F4s from 7/7/16 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom