• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Pay close attention to his wording:

The "right cops". Ones that answer, no doubt, to an extremist who shares his twisted views on what America should become. And, of course, once those "right cops" are in power, there won't be a need for our "2nd amendment guns" any longer.

I wish we had a "BINGO" emoji.

Your right on the money. The "right cops" will be the ones who will gladly obey orders to fire on civilians. The "right cops" will enforce the edicts of the rulers without a concious. They will fire on the oathkeepers, they will rat out those who don't offer blind loyality. They will be the ones who delight at taking peoples guns. The right cops will make sure that whites have it rough.

Dogabutila

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2010
    I mean, I do admit I agree that innocent people should be let out of jail...... But really why is this guy relevant at all?

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    oh_uug.png

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    that filth fat commie bastard can kiss my ass. he is an anti of the highest order no matter what he says

The closest that SOB is getting to my ass is tethered at 5,000' above my house. :innocent0

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Fox news had some great quotes about Moore's rants this morning.

They suggested he be dropped in the center of Balmer right after the police are disarmed.

The other was that they should start a pilot program in his neighborhood, disarm his cops and open a pre-release center for violent felons there.

Feb 28, 2013
    Fox news had some great quotes about Moore's rants this morning.

They suggested he be dropped in the center of Balmer right after the police are disarmed.

The other was that they should start a pilot program in his neighborhood, disarm his cops and open a pre-release center for violent felons there.

Nah. He needs to stay right where he is. Any movement on that fat slob's part might throw the earth's rotation out of balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom