• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    They still have the same snotty Spanish waiters from years ago? Great place though.

I have never found them to be anything other than polite, efficient and competent.

Rookie Shooter

Feb 26, 2009
    Sykesville, MD
    http://www.tiopepebaltimore.com/

Tio Pepe's would be my suggestion. Its not a chain, they make the best sangria and the food is terrific. Definately an anniversary type of place.

When I was young (10-11) my Dad, Brother and I had dinner with Brooks Robinson at Tio Pepe's. It is one of my favorite memories. I have only been back a few times for special events but always had a good experience.

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    Hands down, Fogo De Chao.

Not anymore. It's gone down hill in the last couple years. The meats are definitely not as good as they once were. The clientele has down this

I recommend Sushi Sono in Columbia

aquashooter

Apr 17, 2013
    Monkey Co
    I'm surprised no one mentioned G & M Seafood. Their crab cakes are considered best of Maryland, land of the Crab. Friends of mine were at a high end restaurant in Las Vegas and complimented the chef on his crab cakes. He admitted to having them shipped from G & M.

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    I may be in the minority but not a fan of G&M crabcakes. There was a thread a while ago that some others seemed to agree

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Carol's Creek was a hit, thank you all for the suggestions!

Wifey had the Pinot Grigio, I was going to get a Jack and Coke, but alas they use Pepsi. So I went for a Devils Backbone Brewing Schwartz Bier.

Appetizer: Baked Brie

Cesar's salad for two made table side

I had the Red Snapper special, she had the Rockfish.

Dessert was the cheesecake.

If you go, I highly suggest Derick as your waiter, he was very knowledgeable and oversees their beer selection, which is quite extensive.

Everything was great, and priced about what I expected. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great meal.

Crab Bait

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2011
    Pasadena
    Thanks for the report, glad it went well. Congratulations on the Anniversary, hope to see both of you at the range sometime soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom