• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEK

Oct 7, 2012
    I got a Noveske 7.5" from Wes Grant at MSTN about 4 years ago. They are not cheap but was worth it in my opinion. When he was function testing my upper he put a NF 3.5x15 on it and shot sub moa groups from a bench at 100 yards. Not that that was its intended purpose but I thought it was impressive for such a short barrel.

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    check out gunbroker. There is a dude selling a 556 7,5in one that lives in Severna Park on there. I contacted him via gunbroker and met him in person. Only thing I didnt like was that the barrel was not stamped with their chamber or twist ratio. Checked min headspace with a live round and it passed. and bought a max headspace gauge and it passed that too.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=368825730

I bought one of those barrels from that guy for a pistol build. His gunbroker user name is highclasshillbilly. It works just fine. He also has BCGs and 16 m4 profile barrels.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    check out gunbroker. There is a dude selling a 556 7,5in one that lives in Severna Park on there. I contacted him via gunbroker and met him in person. Only thing I didnt like was that the barrel was not stamped with their chamber or twist ratio. Checked min headspace with a live round and it passed. and bought a max headspace gauge and it passed that too.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=368825730
    How does it shoot? Price looks great I have been kicking around a 9.5 but may consider something smaller.

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    How does it shoot? Price looks great I have been kicking around a 9.5 but may consider something smaller.

Havent had a chance to shoot 556 rounds through it yet. That and it's for my Dads build. I just did the research and measurements for him. He bought the guys last chrome lined one.

Ask TyFromMD if he shot his yet and how he likes it.

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Havent had a chance to shoot 556 rounds through it yet. That and it's for my Dads build. I just did the research and measurements for him. He bought the guys last chrome lined one.

Ask TyFromMD if he shot his yet and how he likes it.

I shot mine quite a bit, actually. I put a KX3 pig on it, used a yhm gas block and spikes pistol length gas tube. Cycled okay and shot fairly accurately with both 5.56 and .223 FMJ ammo. The value you get for the price is significant.

The only issue I had with the gun I don't believe was barrel related. I think the Spikes spring and buffer were too short for the Phase 5 tube and my bolt gas key was striking the lower receiver.

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    I shot mine quite a bit, actually. I put a KX3 pig on it, used a yhm gas block and spikes pistol length gas tube. Cycled okay and shot fairly accurately with both 5.56 and .223 FMJ ammo. The value you get for the price is significant.

The only issue I had with the gun I don't believe was barrel related. I think the Spikes spring and buffer were too short for the Phase 5 tube and my bolt gas key was striking the lower receiver.

Haha, that is exactly the same parts my dad has, except for the the flaming pig and phase 5 tube. He went with a spikes pistol buffer tube assembly with the H2 buffer. Once the flaming pig is back in stock thatll go on as well.

Elite84

Oct 29, 2008
    I have an upper i am looking to sell, 7.5 melonite finished barrel quad rail. Can come with or without, afg, bcg and charging handle depending on what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom