• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Did anybody else hear the doofus on Sean Hannity yesterday that called him at about 5:00?

Sean asked him what he would do if someone armed broke into his house, while he was home?

"Well, I guess it's my time to go".

Liberals really are stupid. And this guy was supposed to be a teacher.

I heard another guy who said basically the same thing on WMAL I think monday morning. He was on a tirade, calling from VA but applauding MD for passing the new bill. Of course he's a gun owner, and argued no one "needs" more than 10 rounds. Brian or Larry asked if his daughter was the victim of a home invasion and needed more than 10 rounds, how would he feel - to which he replied (in a shitty NY accent) "Well if someone can't defend themselves with 10 rounds maybe they shouldn't have a gun a all..."

What a joke...

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I heard another guy who said basically the same thing on WMAL I think monday morning. He was on a tirade, calling from VA but applauding MD for passing the new bill. Of course he's a gun owner, and argued no one "needs" more than 10 rounds. Brian or Larry asked if his daughter was the victim of a home invasion and needed more than 10 rounds, how would he feel - to which he replied (in a shitty NY accent) "Well if someone can't defend themselves with 10 rounds maybe they shouldn't have a gun a all..."

What a joke...

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

cool, soo...10 rounds for police too I guess. It's always good to handicap innocent people as they try to defend themselves against criminals to test their skill in a life or death game of chance. It's also remarkable that all these idiots have agreed on the arbitrary number of 10 rounds. Why not 9 or 11?

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    cool, soo...10 rounds for police too I guess. It's always good to handicap innocent people as they try to defend themselves against criminals to test their skill in a life or death game of chance. It's also remarkable that all these idiots have agreed on the arbitrary number of 10 rounds. Why not 9 or 11?

They must be more highly trained in New York, they only get 7

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    You think its bad now take a look at the push for "Common Core"

Want to get your BP up?

Google "common core problems"

Crxflippr

Foolish Mortal
    Oct 23, 2008
    Frederick
    I got mail!

Yaaaayyyyy!!!!!

You are closer than I want to admit, but because they would have pulled stunts like that, not that they had that kind of mental capacity. Some of these kids were quite bright. A lot of them had difficult home situations.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Best response. The reason the educational system largely leans to the left is because people from the left have chosen to take jobs in the school system and move to leadership positions within it to set policy. I saw problems with schools and an opportunity to help my community and became a teacher. I encourage the kids to think for themselves as much as possible(during elections I refuse to tell him who I'm voting for until they bring me 5 things each candidate believes in and tell me first who they like the best), but do make sure to inject some balance every once in a while.

...case in point...
    View attachment 82392

View attachment 82393

I was google-chatting with my buddy while he was over in afghanistan. He shared some information about a school over there and sent some pictures. If any of my students makes an excuse or complains, I send them to read the poster for a dose of reality. I want them to know what opportunity they have in our country, relative to the rest of the world, and I want them to know that our military's strength, bravery, and sacrifice brings them peace.

All of my kids know I shoot and many come to me to talk about experiences hunting or shooting with their family. One girl, Katie, has her own .243 that she uses to go hunting with her pop. A couple of weeks ago she came up to me with a big smile on her face to tell me about her first experience field-dressing a deer. I congratulated her and shared some similar experiences.

My car is always parked near the car-loop, mdshooters sticker facing out. ffmike saw my car a little bit ago when he was swinging by after school. I regularly wear my browning, idpa, and even my glock hat to school for shade when I'm teaching outside.

Around the time the 5'th grade does their similated congressional hearings, in which they learn about our constitution and hold debates on it, I always have a few students come to me for some extra tutoring. I make damned sure they know the bill of rights and are familiar with why our founding fathers found them important enough to specifically name, amongst our other unnamed inalienable rights.

...the point of this is that if you are unhappy with how the schools are being run, do something about it. Volunteer to help out at recess, or in the PTA, or sub every once in a while. If you are thinking of career opportunities, become a teacher. Unless our side of the argument gets involved in education, the left is going to continue to steer the direction of the country.

While we're here fighting in the present, the left is doing a damned good job of fighting us from the future. The only way to beat them is to use their own strategy against them.

Good on you, and thanks for doing more than your share.

Just don't find yourself alone in a room with one, or even a couple of underage kids, without at least one additional, trusted, and unimpeachable adult witness present. They'll target you for character assassination, removal, and worse for your career and personal life. The left is shameless, and will stoop to gutter tactics to achieve their objectives.

Pretty sad that we need to live like this.

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    You are closer than I want to admit, but because they would have pulled stunts like that, not that they had that kind of mental capacity. Some of these kids were quite bright. A lot of them had difficult home situations.

Ex-wife taught special ed in PGC. Better her and you than me.

And yeah, many of those kids deserved better parents :(

Ultimate Member
    I fear for the future generations if this is the kind of thing teachers are spouting to our children. It makes me sick

they are really screwing up the kids in schools with their ideas.

but on the bright side the kids are not learning anything about computers, web design, technology, or anything useful.

So when they graduate the only jobs they'll have will be in the welfare line or working for the DNC.

Glock_Fireman

Professional Pot Stirrer
    Apr 6, 2013
    Freedom Land
    Did anybody else hear the doofus on Sean Hannity yesterday that called him at about 5:00?

Sean asked him what he would do if someone armed broke into his house, while he was home?

"Well, I guess it's my time to go".

Liberals really are stupid. And this guy was supposed to be a teacher.

One Word Retard! Answer should have been beat the a$$hole at his own game by sending him to meet his maker.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    at our professional development today our supervisors played this for everyone to watch...

it's the direction things are going. I was wondering why the images of 1984, an atomic bomb, and melting ice caps were flashed at the very beginning when they were talking of "embracing the future"....it was also interesting in their educational and societal problem solving they never once mentioned cultural issues and how urban culture negatively impacts learning. I found it interesting that their solution for there not being enough industrial jobs was community college to get more people to dump money to get a degree...but failed to mention what they're supposed to do now after they have a degree when those jobs aren't there either...but they've got lots of debt. You'd think a plan to create more industrial jobs would be in there somewhere if that's where the backup begins.

This was given in conjunction with a presentation on our new evaluation system based on common core and SLO's(student learning objectives)....here's how HCPSS teachers are going to be evaluated next year in case you're curious...
    evaluation.jpg

UNcommon Arms

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 16, 2011
    Howard County
    My 7yo daughter ask to wear her 2nd Amendment, Molon Labe and "well armed lamb" shirts to school all the time. She loves to stir the pot. Not once has she ever been sent home or asked to changed her shirt - I always give her one to wear under. I've told if she's ever hassled to tell me and I will put and end to any and all future problems. her principle knows me well as I see him every morning when walking her to school and he knows he better not make an "UN" constitutional requests of my daughters rights of he AND the school would be in trouble - from me...

Glock_Fireman

Professional Pot Stirrer
    Apr 6, 2013
    Freedom Land
    at our professional development today our supervisors played this for everyone to watch...

it's the direction things are going. I was wondering why the images of 1984, an atomic bomb, and melting ice caps were flashed at the very beginning when they were talking of "embracing the future"....it was also interesting in their educational and societal problem solving they never once mentioned cultural issues and how urban culture negatively impacts learning. I found it interesting that their solution for there not being enough industrial jobs was community college to get more people to dump money to get a degree...but failed to mention what they're supposed to do now after they have a degree when those jobs aren't there either...but they've got lots of debt. You'd think a plan to create more industrial jobs would be in there somewhere if that's where the backup begins.

This was given in conjunction with a presentation on our new evaluation system based on common core and SLO's(student learning objectives)....here's how HCPSS teachers are going to be evaluated next year in case you're curious...
    View attachment 83595

that video was putting me to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom