• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Well see. I ordered one about 10 months ago in wonder finish. Comely girl calls me up, "we got your CZ slide but I have bad news its blue but in my drawers (Annotation: I wish I was in her drawers)" I go "Na that will look funny as a two tone, do you have a problem sending it back will it cause you any problems" Comely EAA rep "Na no problem at all, we want you to be satisfied".

Now I am thinking of ordering another one even though they are labeled all blue. Back in the day I liked guns that were two tone grey slide, black frame, not the opposite. Oh well I have learned.

Same friend that bought the witness also grabbed a 85 duo tone over the summer. I like two tone, kind of wish this was available when I bought mine. CZ stopped making them though.

DUOSHADOW2.jpg

bobnieder

S&W Fan
    May 1, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    Not to hijack the thread, but can any of you CZ fans give me any feedback on the RAMI?

Since I just bought a Shield, I won't be making any purchases anytime soon, but I have been looking at the 9mm with the extended 14 round mag, and was wondering how they shoot. Both of my pistols are striker-fired, and I am curious how the DA/SA and SAO works (if the Custom shop trigger mod can be done on the RAMI).

Fideo

Aug 27, 2009
    NoVA
    The CZ P-01 is the most accurate 9mm I own and is compact enough for me to carry easily. I have moved to G10 grips rather than the stock rubber grips for concealment, but the stock grips feel great on the CZ curvy frame.

The gun has been very reliable with all types of ammo. I have had only one issue and that was a broken trigger reset spring after several thousand rounds down range. I still feel that the part should have lasted longer, but I haven't heard of this being too common of an occurrence. I replaced it fairly easily with a spring from CZ Custom that is supposed to be more durable.

Overall I would vote for the P-01 or any CZ really.

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    Again, if I wanted a polymer gun to get and leave as is out of the box, I'd consider that model, but it doesn't appeal to me very much.

I want the 75b, because I want a range/light competition gun, and I want the big aftermarket out there for it.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    Damascus Gun Shop has two CZ-75b Omegas in stock for $478. They are a solid shop to deal with, I have purchased from them before. They are the same guys that are always at the Nations Gun Show specializing in CZs.

http://www.damascusgunshop.com/shop/index.php?_a=product&product_id=262

Here's hoping they still have them tomorrow, I'll check with my local shop, see if she can find a better price from one of her wholesalers, if not, I'll order one tomorrow.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Here's hoping they still have them tomorrow, I'll check with my local shop, see if she can find a better price from one of her wholesalers, if not, I'll order one tomorrow.

Nobody has much to choose from right now. Hope you find one.

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    Screw it, I couldn't wait. Something just told me that if I waited for tomorrow afternoon, I'd lose them, and be screwed for a while.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    I still want one of these CZ 75B New Editions. They use the same finish that the Dan Wesson 1911's have, stainless/matte stainless combination.

CZ75Bstainless.JPG

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    I still want one of these CZ 75B New Editions. They use the same finish that the Dan Wesson 1911's have, stainless/matte stainless combination.

CZ75Bstainless.JPG

How bad do you want one :innocent0 Brand new in box never fired except for factory test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom