• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fideo

Aug 27, 2009
    NoVA
    My advice; relax, slow down, and have fun!

I am on the announcement list for AAFG IDPA and can't wait to get out there for an event. I'm excited to put the new CZ P-01 through its paces in a more dynamic environment.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    I saw them. Rick did what I did first time out...score the highest. Hope he isn't weird about posting. He did get one 0 on Points Down, which is really nice.

He did good...He got 1 less procedural than me and shot 2 less non threats.
    Meaning he didn't do either...
    It's taken me a long time to get as good at fuc&ing up as I am now:D

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    I was surprised by the 0 PD and was trying to remember what that stage was. In general i did lousy, no matter how much i told myself to not try to race, i did anyway. There were a couple stages i didn't have the worst score so i will probably be back. AFTER a good bit of dry fire practice and a little more range time.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I was surprised by the 0 PD and was trying to remember what that stage was. In general i did lousy, no matter how much i told myself to not try to race, i did anyway. There were a couple stages i didn't have the worst score so i will probably be back. AFTER a good bit of dry fire practice and a little more range time.

I KNOW you still had fun!

We may cross paths some time at AAFG, then for once I'll be able to shoot better than someone else...:lol2:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I appreciate you gents posting about your IDPA experience, I tried it a couple times and a 3-gun shoot there at AAFG last year. A little difficult to get 'in' the line-up, but I'm going to start trying again this year. I've sent in my request to be on the April 17th (Sunday) roster, wish me luck... fingers crossed, legs crossed, eyes crossed, going to be hard shooting like this... :)

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    I have drill that weekend so for sure won't be there. I had that i can't remember peoples names after meeting them yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom