• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shocka04

Jan 17, 2012
    Calvert County
    I definitely thought by now, the wait would be getting shorter not longer. Not looking good for the lower I just filed paperwork for.

razulu

Feb 14, 2013
    Damn, I just knew you would have gotten the call before me. Hopefully tomorrow.

Pay2Play. Guess what. Yeap. I got the call today. So, I'm going to pick up my .40 cal Sig 226 Enhanced Elite tomorrow.

However, I don't feel excited. While waiting I've thought a lot about what it means to live in a country were it is a constitional right to possess a defensive weapon.

I now realize that great liberty comes with a trememdous responsibility. I know that on this site we call our weapons our toys. Well they are not.

So, I hope that the only thing I ever must shoot is paper or cardboard targets. However, I pray I'm proficient enough if one day I must protect my constitional right to life and liberty with my other constitional right to bear arms.

May God Bless America.

I'll see you on the range.

Sinnerman

Sinnerman
    Feb 23, 2013
    Columbia, MD
    Pay2Play. Guess what. Yeap. I got the call today. So, I'm going to pick up my .40 cal Sig 226 Enhanced Elite tomorrow.

However, I don't feel excited. While waiting I've thought a lot about what it means to live in a country were it is a constitional right to possess a defensive weapon.

I now realize that great liberty comes with a trememdous responsibility. I know that on this site we call our weapons our toys. Well they are not.

So, I hope that the only thing I ever must shoot is paper or cardboard targets. However, I pray I'm proficient enough if one day I must protect my constitional right to life and liberty with my other constitional right to bear arms.

May God Bless America.

I'll see you on the range.

Well said Sir! Enjoy and congrats on finally getting off this flippin' merry-go-round!

:party29:

razulu

Feb 14, 2013
    Me too - I was sure I was going to get the call this week because there are folks from later dates getting theirs back. I realize that these things are not always processed in order, but still - 47 days? The rediculousness of this is starting to wear on me. I was patient up through 30 days because at the time I was told that the wait was between 3 and 4 weeks. Now I'm beginning to wonder if they lost it.

trickg,

Did you get your call yet? They called me on 3/22. So, I pick up today.

Also, you can call Ms. Brock at MSP. I called her on 3/21 and she processed my paperwork and faxed it on 3/22. You are well over 40+ days so she usually trys to take care of folks in that postion. She is very helpful and seems to really care about costumer service.

"The call" is bound to happen soon.

Walker

Nov 16, 2012
    Somerset County
    trickg,

Did you get your call yet? They called me on 3/22. So, I pick up today.

Also, you can call Ms. Brock at MSP. I called her on 3/21 and she processed my paperwork and faxed it on 3/22. You are well over 40+ days so she usually trys to take care of folks in that postion. She is very helpful and seems to really care about costumer service.

"The call" is bound to happen soon.

Can you post or PM me her number? Monday will be 41 days for me.

seawolf823

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Dec 18, 2011
    Timonium
    Picked up my 2/6 - 3/22 from The Gun Shop today. WOOHOO!!!

However I am still waiting on my 2/5 and did paperwork on an XDs yesterday.

My 2/6 :party29:

Attachments

• 20130323_173221.jpg
      20130323_173221.jpg
      110 KB · Views: 254

seawolf823

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Dec 18, 2011
    Timonium
    Finally got both Feb apps home. 2/5-3/25 and 2/6-3/23:party29:

Attachments

• 20130325_160735-1.jpg
      20130325_160735-1.jpg
      117.4 KB · Views: 185
    • 20130325_160708.jpg
      20130325_160708.jpg
      115.9 KB · Views: 186

razulu

Feb 14, 2013
    Can you post or PM me her number? Monday will be 41 days for me.

The main number to the barracks is 410/653-4500. Once someone picks up then ask for Ms. Brock. Remember be polite and compliment her on the hard work the folks are doing. They are working very hard to hammer down the backlog.

Blessings.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    My best group of the evening with my "new" H&K USP 45. I seemed to be shooting a bit low, but that's 9 shots at 25 feet. I was aiming at the #8. (only shooting 9 instead of 10 rounds - I got full mags the first couple but it was easier on my thumbs to only load 9. :) )

It took me about 2 mags to get a feel for the trigger and to get back into the groove - I can't even tell you the last time I went to the range, but both me and my son were shooting these targets. By the end of the session, he had some really nice groups too and one group, that with the exception of one flyer, would have been just over an inch.

This pistol is dandy - it's a tack driver if I do my part.

IMG_20130325_205733_433_zps33893075.jpg

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    This is my son's best group of the evening. Shooting at the 8, he hot it on the first shot, had two flyers lower and to the right, and put the remaining three right in there. He hasn't been shooting in ages so he did quite well tonight IMO.

IMG_20130325_232850_290_zps3d7e0258.jpg

Walker

Nov 16, 2012
    Somerset County
    The main number to the barracks is 410/653-4500. Once someone picks up then ask for Ms. Brock. Remember be polite and compliment her on the hard work the folks are doing. They are working very hard to hammer down the backlog.

Blessings.

Thank you for the number! I may just wait because i go back out to sea on Wednesday for 3-weeks so if i don't get my call today it won't do me any good until i get back home since i can't pick her up anyway. But i'll save the number for my next purchase just in case i need it. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom