• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dlmarion

Feb 6, 2013
    Carroll County
    A couple sits down at the table next to us. Both grey suits, lady wearing shoes that she could run in. Saw a wire under the man's jacket. My wife said that she saw the woman carrying a pistol on her hip when she was coming back from the bathroom. Both had the same lapel pin, green with a gold horizontal stripe and something gold in the middle. I can't find the pin online. Just curious, anyone know? I'm thinking feds.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Where? There are SO many agencies/entities that go heeled in the Richmond-Baltimore corridor, and so many wandering protective details (public and private) given the local "industry." A little more context might narrow it down.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Lot of Law Enforcement training goes on at Springfield. I see armed individuals all the time in Eldersburg. Probably the most legally armed city/town in the state. I like it. Makes me feel safe. :rolleyes:

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Lot of Law Enforcement training goes on at Springfield. I see armed individuals all the time in Eldersburg. Probably the most legally armed city/town in the state. I like it. Makes me feel safe. :rolleyes:

I had forgotten about their training center there until one day recently when I drove by in the afternoon and saw the porch of one of the buildings there covered with tactical bags.

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD

WHAT?! Ask ANY Lib, you're MUCH safer in a Firearms Free Zone!:facepalm:

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    You didn't see anybody...

Attachments

• download.jpg
      download.jpg
      5.2 KB · Views: 229

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Maryland police training commission in Sykesville. Could have been any agency. Just coincidence being nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom