• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    SID, is here today just hanging out, but soon he will be processing all fingerprints for NFA items.

KIOSK BENEFITS

In addition to simplifying the ownership aspect of suppressors, these kiosks offer the convenience of a one-and-done registration process. By utilizing this software, you’ll never need to provide fingerprints again because the unit immediately saves all of your information! (This applies to each trustee, as well.) To that end, swiping your driver’s license during subsequent visits will instantly recall your registration data, which will immediately autofill the screen. Plus, since the kiosk procedure is free (though, some dealers might charge a small fee), your wallet will rejoice. That means more money for ice-cream (and ammunition)!

KIOSK STEPS

Once you arrive at your preferred dealer, please follow the below S.I.D. Kiosk steps to finish the process:

Locate kiosk within designated dealer’s storefront
    Tap touchscreen to begin process (select preferred account log-in option)
    Scan your assigned Quick Response (QR) code
    Follow onscreen prompts/instructions
    Submit fingerprints for upload (left four fingers; left thumb; right thumb; right four fingers)
    Supply signature with finger
    Provide registration information
    Answer questionnaire
    Choose registration method (e.g., trust, corporation, or individual)
    Download mobile app for photo
    Complete process
    Check text messages/emails for account links and alerts
    Treat yourself to ice-cream (and ammunition)
    If you happen to have any questions during your S.I.D. Kiosk experience, please contact us. We’ll do our best to resolve the issue (or let Geek Squad take the lead for technical hiccups). For more insight, feel free to watch the included video. Happy kiosking, and we appreciate you supporting this technology!

Attachments

• SID2.jpg
      SID2.jpg
      49.9 KB · Views: 608

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Cool! Can the kiosks also be used to get the required From1 fingerprints? Or do they only work for form4 transfers/sales via silencershop?

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Cool! Can the kiosks also be used to get the required From1 fingerprints? Or do they only work for form4 transfers/sales via silencershop?

From Silencershop

"Can I use this to process Form 1s for my customers? – We will have this service available as well. It is not available yet, but it will be soon. "

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    That is awesome for the finger print aspect, too bad it can't speed up the wait on the NFA items with the ATF. Quick question....are you guys going to start selling ice cream or maybe have a "ice cream & ammo" social?

I'm glad you brought that up. I was thinking of doing a special. Free ice cream with every firearm purchase. Perfect weather for something like that to work.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    That is awesome for the finger print aspect, too bad it can't speed up the wait on the NFA items with the ATF. Quick question....are you guys going to start selling ice cream or maybe have a "ice cream & ammo" social?

I'm glad you brought that up. I was thinking of doing a special. Free ice cream with every firearm purchase. Perfect weather for something like that to work.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    SID, is here today just hanging out, but soon he will be processing all fingerprints for NFA items.

KIOSK BENEFITS

In addition to simplifying the ownership aspect of suppressors, these kiosks offer the convenience of a one-and-done registration process. By utilizing this software, you’ll never need to provide fingerprints again because the unit immediately saves all of your information! (This applies to each trustee, as well.) To that end, swiping your driver’s license during subsequent visits will instantly recall your registration data, which will immediately autofill the screen. Plus, since the kiosk procedure is free (though, some dealers might charge a small fee), your wallet will rejoice. That means more money for ice-cream (and ammunition)!

KIOSK STEPS

Once you arrive at your preferred dealer, please follow the below S.I.D. Kiosk steps to finish the process:

Locate kiosk within designated dealer’s storefront
    Tap touchscreen to begin process (select preferred account log-in option)
    Scan your assigned Quick Response (QR) code
    Follow onscreen prompts/instructions
    Submit fingerprints for upload (left four fingers; left thumb; right thumb; right four fingers)
    Supply signature with finger
    Provide registration information
    Answer questionnaire
    Choose registration method (e.g., trust, corporation, or individual)
    Download mobile app for photo
    Complete process
    Check text messages/emails for account links and alerts
    Treat yourself to ice-cream (and ammunition)
    If you happen to have any questions during your S.I.D. Kiosk experience, please contact us. We’ll do our best to resolve the issue (or let Geek Squad take the lead for technical hiccups). For more insight, feel free to watch the included video. Happy kiosking, and we appreciate you supporting this technology!

vDizRoE.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom