• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jan 5, 2008
    Great Mills, MD
    Hey all,

I just joined the group and plan on attending the shoot fest 27 Jan.

I wanted to let people know I am glad to provide services or answer anyone's questions regarding the purchase of firearms, whether it is a standard long gun, regulated firearm, or NFA item (class III stuff).

A little about myself: I am a full service part-time FFL, NFA Class III, and Maryland Regulated firearms dealer. I am a certified NRA firearms instructor, Maryland certified firearms instructor, and retired US Navy. My day job is working with DON.

I am a limited stocking dealer (I can send you a flyer upon request) and can order almost anything if I don't have it in stock. My mark up is just enough to cover my expenses and have a little walk-around money to pay for my ammo. I conduct firearms business in the evenings and weekends. Please note, I do not have a store front. If there is something in my inventory you want to look at, please let me know and I will set up a time for you to come over and inspect the item.

If you don't want to ask an open forum question, feel free to contact me at cromwellsfirearms@yahoo.com or 240-298-7239.

All the best,
    Nick Cromwell
    Owner

Cromwell's Firearms
    Great Mills, MD

epc3762

Dec 30, 2007
    Forest Hill, Maryland
    I am happy you came here.

Welcome! I get down your way every other week. Will usually be in that area around noon on those Wednesdays. Or in Waldorf/Laplata on Tuesday evenings. Very interested in meeting you and seeing some of your inventory one time. Please send me a brochure if you can. I sent you a private message with my contact details.

Last edited:

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Greetings. So, is the Robinson XCR regulated?

No it is not. As per the letter of the law, it is not on the list, and it is not a copy of another regulated firearm. I'm sure there are dealers who would unnecessarily process it as a regulated firearm for CYA purposes, but I have zero doubt that it is not a regulated firearm as per the law.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    So, are the ones remaining in the safe the same as yours or are there other choices ie. stocks, barrels, caliber?

empty5853

Aug 22, 2007
    Mechanicsville
    Speaking from personal experience, Nick is a great guy to do business with. :rockon:

I won a gun off of gunbrokers and he did the transfer. It was a piece of cake. Very professionally done and his prices are very reasonable.

In fact, I’m in the process of doing another transfer with him (man, I got to stay away from gunbrokers:banghead:.)

vr

Mark T.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom