• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    does anyone know someone in southern maryland that installs superchargers on toyota's? theres some other forums with the guys user name of Gadget@urd or Gadget. says he's in southern md but I didnt want to join the forums quite yet to get his info lol...:o

revobreaker

Nov 13, 2011
    SOMD
    kinda random for my first post but...

I've met Gadget, he lives in Calvert. Give him a call and he can answer ALL of your questions. Great guy. I dont know if he just outright does installs like that but Im sure he can be of help.

Also there are plenty of people that have done their own s/c installs on taco's. If you have mechanical ability its apparently not that bad.

What truck and s/c combo are you going with.

Insane Racer

Insane 1
    Mar 4, 2011
    does anyone know someone in southern maryland that installs superchargers on toyota's? theres some other forums with the guys user name of Gadget@urd or Gadget. says he's in southern md but I didnt want to join the forums quite yet to get his info lol...:o

Hi I'm Insane Jeff,
    I do all of URD's prototype charger setup's, I have been working with Gadget for about 10 years. He is one Hell of a Toyota Brain, He does all his own tuning and R&D. He stands behind all his stuff a very cool dude and He loves to shoot as well. He is a retired Police officer. He is Just now moving into a shop in Calvert County, he should be up and running in about a month. I do all of his local installs like: lift kit’s and headers and exhaust system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom