• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    yes it will be at the club house usually starts around 9 , and remember there is a steel match on that Sun. so come early take in the show and shoot the match. As for pmags since you live so close you don't have to wait for the show, just drive up to Fawn Grove and stop in Thunderstick.

skooter525

Sep 27, 2008
    Aberdump
    yes it will be at the club house usually starts around 9 , and remember there is a steel match on that Sun. so come early take in the show and shoot the match. As for pmags since you live so close you don't have to wait for the show, just drive up to Fawn Grove and stop in Thunderstick.

But Joe I want to buy them from you :lol2: Do you have any 7.62 x 54R left?

rockstarrob

Junior Zombie
    Jul 30, 2009
    I might have to find a way to finagle work for this, it would definitely be the closest show with 30rdrs.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    That makes 2 shows in the area for that weekend, Delta and Oaks up near Philly. Need to figure out a logistical way to make it to both. Oaks is advertising 800 tables, but Delta is a nice little show with some private individuals and deals to be found.......

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    I was going to set up at Delta , but a another vendor that I've teemed up with has tables for both of us at the Oaks show. So I guess that I'll be taking all my hi-cap mags to the Oaks, maybe I'll see some of you there. To those that can't make it up that far sorry but it was a business decision.

wasntme

Jun 10, 2012
    God I hope Thunderstick doesn't show up......They act like their the big dog on the block and all they ever have is used guns.....LOL

Last edited:

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    I went this morning. small show, small crowd, but I did pick up a very clean Western Field (Mossberg 500) 12ga pump with nicer than normal wood. Very clean, could be unfired. Not a wasted trip.

wasntme

Jun 10, 2012
    Went this morning what a waste of fuel!!! they hardly had anything and what they did have was way over priced!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom