• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    hey FPS you might want to get there early looks like a good bit more older rifles there this time. Bob broke out more of his collection , and a new guy is there with two tables of older rifles and shotguns. Before you ask no I have not looked then over (too closely) yet. When I left about half the vendors had not arrived yet.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    hey FPS you might want to get there early looks like a good bit more older rifles there this time. Bob broke out more of his collection , and a new guy is there with two tables of older rifles and shotguns. Before you ask no I have not looked then over (too closely) yet. When I left about half the vendors had not arrived yet.

Wish I could make it this year, would have been good to see ya pal. Have a good time, and ttys :thumbsup:

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun

I'm not going to be able to make it this year Joe. I really enjoy taht show!!! I have ohter obligations on both days. Thanks for thinking of me.

pwilson1204

Mar 16, 2011
    SIGNS 372 AND 896

:)

Hello:

Someone may want to suggest to these good folks to put up signs on Routes 372 and 896. I went back and forth on a motorcycle in the rain, after Google-mapping, never did find Hollow Road and the show. Yes, I should have zoomed in better on the Google map before setting out, or buy a GPS, but two simple signs on the main roadways would have been a nice touch.

Best regards,

pwilson1204

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    there is a sign on 372 at hollow rd. the sign is about 2-3 ft square painted white with black lettering. It has been there since Friday that I know of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom