• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    Anyone around the Baltimore have the Burris Zee Signature 30mm Rifle Scope Mount Rings (30mm) by any chance
    looking for a set, would prefer to buy local from an IP

RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    I bought the whole set but didn't use the offset rings if you need them. The straight rings are on my rifle.

Thanks man, I am getting them because my mount rail does not have any slope and if I need to in the future I can add some via the rings, I have read a lot of reviews and past a few negatives (like all things) they seam to be able to "grow" with me as I work to shooting longer distance

Thanks man, I am getting them because my mount rail does not have any slope and if I need to in the future I can add some via the rings, I have read a lot of reviews and past a few negatives (like all things) they seam to be able to "grow" with me as I work to shooting longer distance

Let me know via PM if you want them. I won't be needing them. I'll be happy that they will be used by someone who wants to "reach out".

Edit: Tim Hafer has Burris rings if you want to check him out. He's on the industry partners list.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom