• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    Hi all ok, let me first say that I have never hunted...
    Now that said I have shot the Sh*t out of rifles, handguns etc. and know both how to be uber safe (I never mind the glare coming from someone I asked to be safer w/ their firearm) but do not know the laws etc for hunting and I know the class is required.
    Im looking for a Hunters Safety/education course in the Balt area (30-45min away ok) I'm looking so in the event I do go hunting w/ a friend or my GF's dad (talked about duck hunting) All I have to worry about is obtaining the License & proper stamps.
    Any one have a recommendations.
    Thanks in advance

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Hi all ok, let me first say that I have never hunted...
    Now that said I have shot the Sh*t out of rifles, handguns etc. and know both how to be uber safe (I never mind the glare coming from someone I asked to be safer w/ their firearm) but do not know the laws etc for hunting and I know the class is required.
    Im looking for a Hunters Safety/education course in the Balt area (30-45min away ok) I'm looking so in the event I do go hunting w/ a friend or my GF's dad (talked about duck hunting) All I have to worry about is obtaining the License & proper stamps.
    Any one have a recommendations.
    Thanks in advance

Step 1 - Put $90.00 aside for all of the license & stamp fees

Step 2 - Take the class online (requires live fire for final)
    http://www.hunter-ed.com/md/

Step 3 - Live Fire Final - This may help:

[SIZE=verdana,helvetica,arial]Baltimore County Game & Fish - 3400 North Wind Road, Baltimore, MD
    From I-695 (Beltway), Take Harford Road exit north. Follow Harford Rd. to North Wind Road, Turn right. Follow one mile. Baltimore Fish and Game is on the left, Look for large sign.

NRP Gwynnbrook Office - 3738 Gwynnbrook Ave. Owings Mills, MD
    From Md. Rt. 140 Turn onto Owings Mills Blvd. go .9 miles, then turn left onto Gwynnbrook Ave, Proceed 2.2 miles, NRP Office is on right.
    [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom