• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiper

Apr 14, 2021
    Wondering if there are any really good ranges in or around QA county. Hoping to be able to do more target practice locally without a membership for now

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I think Pintail Point Sporting Clays may be the only range of any kind in QA County.

mdjunior

Mar 29, 2013
    Schraders is in Caroline county, he may have a range. Sudlersville has one but it is by membership.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Schrader’s is the closest place with a public range. It’s only 100 yards, outside, and $10/hr per person. Reservations are recommended since it’s limited to one person/group at a time. Bring a target stand, sometimes they have plywood up for targets, but usually don’t from my experience.

Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2012
    Sunny Southwest Florida
    Delmarva Sportsman's Association in Sudlersville is an awesome club for pistol and rifle. Private club, but a really nice place. They had a wait list for membership, not sure what the status is now. I was a member for years before I left the state. They have a website.

bratgirllcp

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2013
    Grasonville MD
    Delmarva Sportsman's Association in Sudlersville is an awesome club for pistol and rifle. Private club, but a really nice place. They had a wait list for membership, not sure what the status is now. I was a member for years before I left the state. They have a website.

thanks I will snoop, I'd like to join if ammo wasn't so hard to get

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore

It is a very nice range with great people. The set-up is nice and the 200 yard rifle range is enough for my uses. Brass scavenging has gotten less productive though :rolleyes:

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Kent co, not qac. Alexanders sporting ranges out near massey/galena. Up to 500 yd rifle and sep pistol 50 yd range. Membership, but reasonably priced. Website. Right off 301.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom