• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • honukane

Aug 15, 2012
    Southern Maryland-istan
    A poster on the S&W discussion board received a gauge. He measured the gauge thickness to be .036

The essence of his post: ... got my metal "Go/No Go" gauge in the mail today. It fits the recess in the bolt face precisely. ...it looked like I had an issue with the gauge sitting proud of the bolt face until I scraped the residual wax build-up off the bolt face...

The gauge measures 0.036" thick on my calipers.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I emailed last week, but got a reply I needed to send Serial Number. Did that, got a confirmation email with a confirmation number. It stated I should receive it in 5 - 10 business days.

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    My guage arrived today and my 15-22 is not affected. For those who didnt get a confirmation email after ordering online it should be coming "soon".

sht4fun

Mar 19, 2017
    I ordered the gauge March 14. I called customer service yesterday. I was told that they bulk mailed gauges last Friday and that I should get my gauge this week.

Sirex