• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Who gives a flying fk man!

Sooo done with getting pissed about it.

Not in honor of Columbine just an excuse to smoke weed derrrrrrrr

Damn, good thing I got Super Trooper 2 reserve tickets for Friday. I’d bet anything that’s why they are doing the walkout, so they can go see the premier :innocent0:lol2:

BrewDoc_MD

Piss off, ghost!
    Apr 25, 2012
    Myersville, MD
    My wife mentioned tonight that 4/20 is already "scheduled" as senior skip day at her high school in MoCo. Plus they expect Columbine anniversary walk outs that day, too. She ominously reminded them that they make perfect targets when they walk out e mass like that.

And because prom is next week, they are doing lots of drunk driving awareness stuff this week, interrupting classes and gutting instruction time. It's basically a lost week.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Dundalk has become solidly conservative in its politics. I’m willing to bet that there are more AR15s per capita there than in any other place in the Baltimore Metro area.

Likely to be weak sauce on those protesting guns. Heavy sauce on those skipping to use the time to hang with friends.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    My father graduated from there in the 60's. Told him about it, he just shook his head.

He has an AR, and is not giving it up. :party29:

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017
    I'd like to see clandestine Pro2A student activists start organizing and promoting additional walkouts every week in support of the Hoggettes, just to make their cause appear as disruptive and distracting as possible.

If it became a regular thing to walk out 2-3 times per week, every week, this stuff would get old, fast.

Help it jump the shark, in other words. Make it so common that it becomes cliched and annoying. Show it to just be an excuse to cut school on days with nice weather.

That's how you beat this.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    30710669_10216625297453707_1187694891623143961_n.jpg

H-Bar

4th MD Regiment Militia
    Jun 29, 2017
    It just goes to show how many young minds are told giving up on your right to protect yourself and rely on a system is better.:sad20:

Sampson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 24, 2013
    White Marsh
    I add this bit of info about some of the student body. Might explain the mentality behind the walkout

Patapsco High School and Center for the Arts / Magnet Programs

About Patapsco's Arts Programs
    The arts programs at Patapsco offer a comprehensive selection of study opportunities in music, theatre, dance, literary and visual arts.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    4/20 day is already a national smoke weed day. It's been like that since I was in high school in the 90s. They were going to skip and get high all day anyway.

Wait until these kids are old enough to actually buy guns. They may change their minds when they get that itch to buy a pistol or an AR and then it's all downhill from there. Considering most (I'm guessing 75%) of these kids can't even vote, who really gives a crap?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    when did they quit arresting or taking kids in for truancy?

lock these little shits up for a few days, make their snowflake mommys and daddys come up with bail, have a hearing or trial, whichever is legal, and lets these little shits feel what happens when you do stupid shit.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    I went to school with their resource officer this will make for an interesting day for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom