• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I am also interested in having my barrel threaded for a supressor, but I am not familiar with Adco. Are they located in Maryland? I googled but there is more than one company with a similar name.

This is the company you want.

https://www.adcofirearms.com/shopservices/shop_qnew.cfm?code=Barrel%20Threading

No they are not located in MD. You do everything by mail.

Always check your local gunsmith first, but it's hard to beat ADCOs lead time

Last edited:

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    The one caveat with ADCO is, to make SURE you both agree on what is to be done, EXACTLY.

I send some work out to them, and when it came back, it did not accomplish what I wanted, but they had done what they said. So I contacted them. NEVER said anything was their fault, just that I wanted to see how to get the work done (even mentioned my paying for the extra work) so it met my needs.

Got a raft of S**T from the guy.

Personally, I will never use them again.

There are other smiths that can do the work, as fast or faster, and are easier to deal with.

Mark at Short Action Customs, or Chad at Long Rifles Inc. I have had things arrive at their shop on Thursday and be shipped back on Friday.

roady

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    The one caveat with ADCO is, to make SURE you both agree on what is to be done, EXACTLY.

I send some work out to them, and when it came back, it did not accomplish what I wanted, but they had done what they said. So I contacted them. NEVER said anything was their fault, just that I wanted to see how to get the work done (even mentioned my paying for the extra work) so it met my needs.

Got a raft of S**T from the guy.

Personally, I will never use them again.

There are other smiths that can do the work, as fast or faster, and are easier to deal with.

Mark at Short Action Customs, or Chad at Long Rifles Inc. I have had things arrive at their shop on Thursday and be shipped back on Friday.
    Good to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom