• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazydaze

Jan 23, 2013
    Damascus, MD
    If anyone is interested the On Target indoor range in Severn had probably 30 or so of these Mags. They also had some AK and lots of different pistol mags.

On Target
    http://www.ontarget.biz/
    2618 Annapolis Road
    Severn, MD 21144
    Baltimore - 410-551-7777
    Washington - 301-621-7777

They had cases and cases of 9mm, 45 etc... lined up but wouldn't sell any of it except for use in the range. :mad54:

lazydaze

Jan 23, 2013
    Damascus, MD
    Price was 20.95 for the Lancer mags if I remember correctly... don't know about limits. I didn't buy any personally. Just noticed they had them when I was in there.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I have a few of the Lancer L5 AWM 20rd mags in FDE and they're great. I highly recommend them.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Ouch..they are great mags but 20.95?

I think I paid $17 for mine before the panic buying started. So their price isn't too bad given the crazy environment. There are sites selling 20rd GI mags for $30 if you can believe it. The L5's are really great mags. I haven't had a single issue with any of mine.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Were they the AWM versions or the older ones?

AWM's. And mine are in solid FDE, not translucent like the ones above. I have 6 of them, 3 of which are still in their original packaging. The translucent ones are normally a little more expensive then the solid color ones like mine anyways. So the pricing above is very fair.

EDIT:
    Sorry, just realized you were asking about which ones On Target was selling. That answer I don't know. But I can highly suggest the AWM's. They're great mags.

md417

Feb 2, 2013
    Pasadena
    Stopped and picked 2 up to give em a try. Thanks

They must still have 25-30 left.

Just about every gun they have in their cases have sold tags on them. Gun ban has dome wonders for their business.

buttersnipes

Dec 20, 2011
    Annapolis
    AWM's. And mine are in solid FDE, not translucent like the ones above. I have 6 of them, 3 of which are still in their original packaging. The translucent ones are normally a little more expensive then the solid color ones like mine anyways. So the pricing above is very fair.

EDIT:
    Sorry, just realized you were asking about which ones On Target was selling. That answer I don't know. But I can highly suggest the AWM's. They're great mags.

I don't have any, but I have been interested in the AWMs. I'm new to ARs, just did the paperwork for a Stag Model 8 on wednesday which I'll hopefully be using in the Tarheel 3-gun in April. I've collected a few PMAGs, but the whole steel feed lips thing sounds pretty solid to me. How do they compare?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom