• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cotman68

Feb 21, 2010
    Stewartstown, Pa
    I got a confirmation email for 2K of spp. We will see if it comes true or if I get the Brownies cancellation like the last two times…

Yeah … me too. Got 2,000 but no holding out too much hope. That’ll get me thru summer if they come

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    They are out for now.

And back on. I’ve gotten I think a notification about every 2-3 hours all day. Seems to stay in stock for 10-30 minutes on each drop. Sometimes just CCI SPP. Sometimes SPM. Once it was both. Also a CCI SRP drop in there. But that didn’t last long. I don’t think 10 minutes even.

I am feeling a bit more confident my 1k of SPM from early this morning might actually come through.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    And back on. I’ve gotten I think a notification about every 2-3 hours all day. Seems to stay in stock for 10-30 minutes on each drop. Sometimes just CCI SPP. Sometimes SPM. Once it was both. Also a CCI SRP drop in there. But that didn’t last long. I don’t think 10 minutes even.

I am feeling a bit more confident my 1k of SPM from early this morning might actually come through.

Back again

:crazy:

Seeing as how a $500 gun part hit my porch tonight, I think I'm done paying $100+ for primers tonight. :outta her

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    :crazy:

Seeing as how a $500 gun part hit my porch tonight, I think I'm done paying $100+ for primers tonight. :outta her

I did just get a bonus from work today…

Though I think that’s going to buy a new tub for my master bath remodel I am in the middle of. Just finished building my daughter’s bedroom so all my kids have their own room (first time since before my daughter was born that’s been true. She is 9 now). On to finishing gutting my master bath and rebuilding it.

I did order another can with my stimulus check. So been doing my part for the gun economy. Maybe I can weasel a .357 lever gun out of my wife. Though I’d like to see what Ruger is doing with Marlin here for a few more months before pulling the trigger, so to speak.

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    Yep. They seem to have gotten a huge shipment and are dolling it out a few cases at a time. Hoping to wear out the sharks I guess. Got my order processing email this morning so it looks like they might actually ship.

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    Got another 2K this morning. They are staying in stock a lot longer… took almost 5 minutes to sell out this time. Used to be they were gone in 30 seconds or less…

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Midway has CCI SR 5.56 NATO primers available. Pretty pricey with hazmat + shipping

And not available for their current free shipping offer. I considered it, but at about 12cpp with shipping, hazmat and tax. Nah. I’ve got enough to last me a year or two.

My brownell’s SPM order shipped this evening. So stoked about that!

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    The prices are crazy

Market price. If they don't sell at that price, there'll be markdowns. If they sell, then the price was right, or maybe even too low relative to what the market is willing to pay. Primers aren't exactly like oxygen or water, you can live without them for a while if they're too expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom